This might be the kiss of death...

14 replies

CANEPHINSCANEPHINSForum VeteranOP
Jun 20, 2012, 04:28 PM

but I hope not. I have changed the sig!

I stake my claim as the OFFICIAL supporter of Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson. The front of the line starts here and the train accepts all comers.

Maybe I should rephrase all that in terms of Johnson's and all comers....still, all aboard! :up:

Mcduffie81Mcduffie81Supporter
Jun 20, 2012, 04:58 PM

Ill hop on. Always thought he was the funniest guy in the NFL. NEVER thought he was a bad guy.

I dont believe his age had a whole lot to do with last years production and he could have a nice season for us. 55-70 receptions 700-800 yards and 4-6 TDs would be fantastic!

"There is nothing to fear, except everyone trying to tackle me." - Ted Ginn Jr.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Jun 20, 2012, 04:58 PM

Too bad he doesn't have dreads.

CANEPHINSCANEPHINSForum Veteran
Jun 20, 2012, 05:02 PM

"Finascious D wrote:

Too bad he doesn't have dreads.

Goid thing he doesn't. LOL

CANEPHINSCANEPHINSForum Veteran
Jun 20, 2012, 05:04 PM

"Mcduffie81 wrote:

Ill hop on. Always thought he was the funniest guy in the NFL. NEVER thought he was a bad guy.

I dont believe his age had a whole lot to do with last years production and he could have a nice season for us. 55-70 receptions 700-800 yards and 4-6 TDs would be fantastic!

70 for 800 is the number I was thinking. I would be very happy with that.

cdz12250cdz12250Supporter
Jun 20, 2012, 05:16 PM

I have always liked Ochocinco. He's the most acceptable diva in the league. Clowns around kind of like Ali did.

jboogiejboogieForum Veteran
Jun 20, 2012, 05:24 PM

"CANEPHINS wrote:

70 for 800 is the number I was thinking. I would be very happy with that.

Agreed, 80% of marshalls production for less than 10% of the price.

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Jun 20, 2012, 05:36 PM

i'm with you guys

PSGPSGForum Veteran
Jun 20, 2012, 05:50 PM

I'm on board. I've always like Chad Johnson. Only thing I didn't like about him was changing his name. Thought that was a bit over the top.

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Jun 20, 2012, 06:52 PM

I still don't believe he makes the final roster. Philbin himself has said he's behind in the playbook. Philbin talked about installing the offense in 9 parts and that Chad had already missed 7 parts. Considering his reported failure to be able to understand offenses I'm not sure he'll be able to pick up ours in time.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Jun 20, 2012, 08:33 PM

Cool beans.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

AquafinAquafinNew Member
Jun 23, 2012, 12:27 PM

well he better stick around no one else excites me at all . i always like Chad and his antcs would be perfect for miami to combat the big buffoon up north name REX Ryan.

dolfan32323dolfan32323New Member
Jun 28, 2012, 07:13 PM

I'm on too. Hope he has a nice season for us.

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Jul 5, 2012, 06:54 AM

he makes the roster. With Hartline slowed down, that just leaves Bess as a sure contributor. I see them giving Johnson some leeway as long as he makes progress on learning the playbook. We just don't have the playmakers at the position that Philbin needs

testing

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Sep 22, 2012, 11:26 AM

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_annotate?v=3OMej94HSPk&feature=mhsn=em

That's why they play the games!:yes: