1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this has to be read..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Zeke0123, Aug 19, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    BuckeyeKing likes this.
  2. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

By JOHN LEICESTER

He knows EXACTLY what he was writing. Considering the rock solid sexy bodies on these pole vaulters, one must wonder what was on Mr. Leicester mind when he wrote this article... :wink2:

3. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Are these sexy enough?:up::hi5:

Samphin and finswin56 like this.
  4. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    Still can't believe she chose wacko Cal over UCLA for money reasons. The track coaches should've figured she'd draw more attendance than they usually get, which is maybe less than half full. I mean when I was in Sports Medicine, we were "encouraged" to bring friends to events while we worked to make the audience bigger. I'd pay to see her handle a pole. :wink2:

5. Miamian

Miamian Senior Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Jerusalem, Israel
    It kind of reminds me when I was in les Bons Vivants at UF and we often did things together with the European Club. Once, we had a friendly game of volleyball. Before the game, I said out loud, but entirely in a joking manner: "Let's kick some European butt." Well, they pounded us into the ground, especially those tall Dutch and German spikers.

Afterwards, one of my friends chided me about what I said, that the Euros felt a bit offended and used it. This was just a friendly game of volleyball. One can imagine how they feel at the Olympics. Naturally, we would root for Stuczynski since she's American, but you really can't blame Isinbayeva for wanting to stick it to her.

6. TokyoFishFan

TokyoFishFan New Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Tokyo!
  7. Ultra

Ultra Lazy

Mar 24, 2008
    Texas
    she got what she deserved, the Olympics shouldn't be about trash talk, IMO.