ThePhins Survivor - Path to the Draft

65 replies

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum VeteranOP
Jun 29, 2010, 01:49 AM

Captains: SICK, BIG E

Draft Date: Wednesday Night 7 EST!

First Overall pick: SICK

Players: Jt0323, 2k5, pennphinfan, GridIronKing34, Paul 13, B.Sebo, Mari0k, MonstBlitz, Fin-Omenal, Rocky Raccoon, pigskinguy, I MiZFiT I, Trowa, Skeet84, Colmax, denderfeliac, Tractor Traylor, DrAstroZoom

This thread is here for the players to convince SICK and BIG E why they should definitely leave a spot on their team for you. Do you bring anything to the table? Any talent? Hard work (as if it's hard) and consistency?

For some, you're known through this board and know what you can bring to the table. This is more for the lesser known guys who want to show you that you need them on your team and if you don't you're making a big mistake. In the very first survivor I did I was drafted in the 6th round and ended up winning the whole thing.

Anyways this thing is getting really close to the start, it's going to be a blast and I can't wait. :)

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 02:48 AM

I have graphic skills, organization skills, and I can buy booze. What more do you need? :yes:

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 03:32 AM

As i said in the other thread, I am usually up late night when noone else is. While my photoshopping skills aren't the best of the bunch, i can supply some excellent creative ideas. To top GIK, not only can I buy booze, i MAKE my own booze :tongue2:
also, i work for the police. can't help but think that could be useful :shifty:

2k52k5Forum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 05:42 AM

I can't buy booze.

Will update later.

Also I'm the ****ing man at everything. (see panda <---)

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 06:26 AM

*takes notes*

not really.

TiP54TiP54New Member
Jun 29, 2010, 08:47 AM

Chris, I got two words for ya :
Zach Thomas.

PSGPSGForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 09:31 AM

I have general awesomeness to provide.

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 03:25 PM

So since everything's ready I decided to do the coin toss to decide who the first pick was.

Decided SICK was heads, and BIG E was tails.

and the winner is....

SICK! Congrats. The draft is going to start tomorrow night. Haven't decided an exact time (as if we need to) but if you haven't posted in this thread don't be upset if you're Mr.Irrelevant! :P

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 03:27 PM

could you make the pictures bigger? i can barely see them.................

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 03:28 PM

"SICK wrote:

could you make the pictures bigger? i can barely see them.................

fixed! I was like oh **** 12.2 mexapixel pwnage. i resized em :)

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Jun 29, 2010, 03:34 PM

Sick, Pick me or I'll Ban you. E, Pick me or I'll Ban you!

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Jun 29, 2010, 03:35 PM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

So since everything's ready I decided to do the coin toss to decide who the first pick was.

Decided SICK was heads, and BIG E was tails.

and the winner is....

SICK! Congrats. The draft is going to start tomorrow night. Haven't decided an exact time (as if we need to) but if you haven't posted in this thread don't be upset if you're Mr.Irrelevant! :P

Looks like a double sided coin! I call shenanigans!

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jun 29, 2010, 03:48 PM

You should draft me because I'm playing.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 03:48 PM

i picked astro 1st overall in the poster draft way back when............will history repeat itself?!?!?!?!?!?!? my pm box is open ladies!

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 03:55 PM

"SICK wrote:

i picked astro 1st overall in the poster draft way back when............will history repeat itself?!?!?!?!?!?!? my pm box is open ladies!

I don't need to send you a PM, you'll just have years of regret if you don't pick me first. I'm fine with that, but are you? :shifty:

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 04:28 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if you won this GIK

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jun 29, 2010, 04:35 PM

"SICK wrote:

i picked astro 1st overall in the poster draft way back when............will history repeat itself?!?!?!?!?!?!? my pm box is open ladies!

Holy crap. I had forgotten all about that.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 04:36 PM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if you won this GIK

If I can survive 10+ hours in a car with E and Stitches, I can survive anything...

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 04:41 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

If I can survive 10+ hours in a car with E and Stitches, I can survive anything...

you've survived being a virgin this long......

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 04:45 PM

"SICK wrote:

you've survived being a virgin this long......

Just waiting for your future daughter to turn 18.... :shifty:

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 05:09 PM

By the way guys I'm about 90% sure we'll get a sub-forum in one way or another. I'll help organize a lot for you captains so you don't have to work too hard getting the troops together.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Jun 29, 2010, 05:32 PM

pick me because I like to mind **** people... I'm mind ****ing you right now... like that??

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

PSGPSGForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 05:55 PM

"Paul 13 wrote:

pick me because I like to mind **** people... I'm mind ****ing you right now... like that??

How come I don't feel anything?
Is it in yet?

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2010, 08:04 PM

And another thing. I have an aquarium with all male fish. But now there is a baby. Apparently, I'm God.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Jun 29, 2010, 08:42 PM

"pigskinguy wrote:

How come I don't feel anything?
Is it in yet?

It's so far in that you are unaware of it. :shifty:

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread