Rocky Raccoon wins! Break The Plate This game is really simple. Everyone has 5 plates that everyone takes turns breaking. Once all your plates are broken you cannot take shots at other people's plate. You are allowed to throw at any plate but your own. This will be completely turn based and who goes first is completely randomized. All you have to do is name the person you want to hit and I'll let you know if it was a hit or not as soon as I can. Here's the catch. When you throw at someone's plate the more plates they have the higher % chance you have of hitting it. 5 plates = 100% chance 4 plates = 80% chance 3 plates = 60% chance 2 plates = 40% chance 1 plate = 20% chance This is the randomized order I came up with. I'll PM the next person who's up. Paul 13 ( X ) ( X ) ( X ) ( X ) ( X ) denderfeliac ( X ) ( X ) ( X ) ( X ) ( X ) Rocky Raccoon ( ) ( ) ( X ) ( X ) ( X ) GridIronKing34 ( X ) ( X ) ( X ) ( X ) ( X ) PSG ( X ) ( X ) ( X ) ( X ) ( X ) ( ) = Not broken ( X ) = Broken Up to shoot = PSG When we get to the last two people I'll just have them go back and forth until there's a winner.