ThePHINS Survivor 2 - Redemption Island Duel #1

60 repliesLocked

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 13, 2011, 02:39 PM

Lol I did it as a joke...No one was going to vote him off shut yer face,

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Apr 13, 2011, 02:40 PM

"Big E wrote:

Lol I did it as a joke...No one was going to vote him off shut yer face,


I agree but you could have voted for someone else who you thought might be voted off. Colorado was pretty close 2nd

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 13, 2011, 02:51 PM

I like colorado....

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 02:59 PM

Lmao

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 03:00 PM

Hey E 9 tonight works for you right? It's just a half hour back from what we said.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 13, 2011, 03:17 PM

yeh that should work.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 03:49 PM

"Big E wrote:

I look at it this way. If I get back in tonight it was meant to be if not PSG is the better player and he deserves to move on.


there is no chance of getting back in it tonight. the way i understand it, you have to win a lot of these things to get back in.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 03:52 PM

I just bought a bulk shipment of immunity idols on ebay. should be about 30 of them. i'll be using 17 of them, the rest are for sale. let the bidding begin. i accept cash, valuable electronics, itunes gift cards, and sexual favors.

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 03:53 PM

"GISH wrote:

there is no chance of getting back in it tonight. the way i understand it, you have to win a lot of these things to get back in.


Yeah it's not right away. Winning keeps you in the game. Eventually the person from Redemption Island will go back into the game but that is an unknown.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 03:53 PM

Yeah someone wanna explain redemption island? i dont watch this dumb show anymore after the 1st one.....

"oh us ***** americans try to 'survive' on an island people ACTUALLY live on!!! How ever will we go 30 days without shaving or our iphones?!?!?!?!?!?! What no WIFI!!!!!!!!!!!!????????"

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 04:01 PM

From the first post of my host thread

Third is Redemption Island. Some of you understand this concept already. The person voted off goes to Redemption Island and faces the last person to get voted out to see who gets to stay in the game with a chance to eventually come back into the game. The catch is with this is all you know is either 1 or 2 people are going to be coming back in the game at some point. You will not know when this will happen, but the only clue I can give you is if it starts becoming more and more of a blowout (which I believe is unlikely) the more likely it'll be 2 people than 1 person. So be very cautious on who you vote out, it could end up coming back to bite you.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 04:07 PM

"SICK wrote:

Yeah someone wanna explain redemption island? i dont watch this dumb show anymore after the 1st one.....

"oh us ***** americans try to 'survive' on an island people ACTUALLY live on!!! How ever will we go 30 days without shaving or our iphones?!?!?!?!?!?! What no WIFI!!!!!!!!!!!!????????"


You should know from playing this game it's about voting people off and winning challenges. I like strategy and I like physical challenges. The fact that they're starving just adds to it.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 04:33 PM

I heard they're gonna vote monst off next bc he hasn't guessed the immunity idol # correctly yet

PSGPSGForum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 06:10 PM

"Trowa wrote:

Well, apparently you didn't consider yourself a Skeet Shooter at all since you pretty much failed to show up for the first two challenges. You have to earn your spot in this competition. Don't get pissy at others that you didn't put the work in for yourself.


I take exception to that.
For the first challenge, I gave you what I thought was an awesome team name, not my fault you didn't use it.
And when we decided to go in a different direction based on the Knights avatars, I gave you another team name idea that I thought was good. Again not my fault you didn't use it.
The team decided GIK was designing the flag, and with good reason so not much I could do on that front. Although I did PM you the idea of using their avatar pictures as targets, maybe I wasn't the only one who gave you the idea but I still voiced an idea. So I call bullsh*t on your claim I didn't do anything in challenge #1.
As far this past challenge goes, I've already PM'ed you guys and called bullsh*t on the 14 minutes crap. I guess I should've posted every score I got no matter how sh*tty it was so it would be "noted" that I was playing. I readily admit I was non-existant the last three days, but believe me when I say my reason was valid. (I'm not going to get into here, but those of you who have gotten to know me a bit and care to know, I will share the story with in private if you wish.) But my family comes first. I would've let you guys know if it was a planned absence, but emergency don't get planned. And by the time things got settled and I got back some time, I was already voted out.
That's on me for thinking I would get the benefit of the doubt.
In the end it doesn't really matter, like I said in the PM, I go to Redemption Island with my head held high knowing I was active and played hard for my team, despite some the bullcrap being thrown around.
IMO, all the Skeet Shooters did was make the team weaker.

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 06:22 PM

Just to be clear to PSG and E. I want you guys to come on AIM at 9. I'll explain everything you need to know there.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 07:36 PM

"pennphinfan wrote:

I heard they're gonna vote monst off next bc he hasn't guessed the immunity idol # correctly yet


I hear they're gonna vote you off when I get my revenge in chess!

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 07:44 PM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

You should know from playing this game it's about voting people off and winning challenges. I like strategy and I like physical challenges. The fact that they're starving just adds to it.


i know bud im just messin

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 08:23 PM

"MonstBlitz wrote:

I hear they're gonna vote you off when I get my revenge in chess!


you will not best me at chess. Sorry, it is impossible. I'm a go Deep Blue on your kasparov ass.
I am the Watson to your Ken Jennings.
The snake to your mongoose.
The pro to your n00b.
The win to your fail.

Good luck fool

PSGPSGForum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 09:25 PM

Good job E. Way to beat the hell outta me.
This just wasn't my week.
Good luck the rest of the way guys.

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 09:56 PM

Redemption Island Challenge #1 - Movie/TV Trivia

Dolfan984
hey guys

BIG E
hola

PSG
whats up

Dolfan984
Okay first challenge pretty simple stuff
It's the chat challenge from last year, but its just 1 on 1
It's movie and tv trivia
I'd like to think most of you would have the answers to alot of these
Anyways the rules are,
When you answeryou must wait 5 seconds (be realistic) before you make another
guess you must wait 5 seconds (be realistic) before you make another guess
First to 10 wins

Dolfan984
pretty straight forward? any questions?

BIG E
no

PSG
nope lets do it.

BIG E
oh I guessed first
point me

PSG
damn

Dolfan984
Question 1
Name 3 James Bond films that have a one-word title.

PSG
goldfinger
octopousy

PSG
moonraker

Dolfan984
1 point PSG

Question 2
In which country have all the Lord of The Rings films been filmed?

Big E
ireland

PSG
england

Dolfan984
nope

Big E
scottland

Dolfan984
nope

PSG
new zealnad

Big E
antartica

Dolfan984
PSG 2 points

Question 3
What is the only sequel to ever win the oscar for best picture?

Big E
godfather 2

Dolfan984
PSG 2 Big E 1

Question 4
What was the family name of the Beverly Hillbillies?

Big E
clampits

PSG
clampetts

Dolfan984
PSG 2 Big E 2


Question 5
According to legend, in which town was Robin Hood born?

Big E
loxley

Dolfan984
PSG 2 Big E 3

Question 6
Tom Cruise played Vietnam veteran Ron Kovic in what movie?

Big E
born 4th on juky
july

Big E
of

Dolfan984
Big E 4 PSG 2

PSG
fuk.....you're to fast....

PSG
i type slow

Big E
thats what she said

PSG
lol

Big E
lol

Dolfan984
Question 7
What do the following films have in common: When the Wind Blows, Planet of the Apes, Café Flesh, The Last Woman on Earth, and Atomic Café?

Big E
charles heston

Dolfan984
nope

PSG
apocolayse happens

Dolfan984
Big E 4 PSG 3

Question 8
Who was the first black woman to win a best actress Oscar?

PSG
halle berry

Dolfan984
Tie game E 4 PSG 4

PSG
i like me some halle berry

Dolfan984
Question 9
Which Hollywood actor starred in 142 of his 153 films, having had more leading roles than any other actor.

Big E
harrison ford

Dolfan984
nope

PSG
mel gibson

Dolfan984
nope
i dont think either were in that many

Big E
warren beatty

Dolfan984
nope

PSG
warren beatty

Dolfan984
haha thinking similarly but nope ;p

Big E
kevin costrner

Dolfan984
nope
think a little older than kevin costner

Big E
Sean Connery

Dolfan984
its old school
nope
okay

PSG
east wood

Dolfan984
we're moving on
it's john wayne

Big E
damn

Dolfan984
Question 10
In Disney's Lion King who starts as King?

Big E
earl jones

Dolfan984
the name of the king lol

Big E
james
musafa

Dolfan984
Big E 5 PSG 4

Question 11
In the film Jurassic Park, the park is on an island off the coast of which country?

Big E
africa

Dolfan984
nope

PSG
australia

Dolfan984
nope

Big E
madagascar

PSG
south africa

Dolfan984
nope

guess this one was harder than i thought

Big E
italy

Dolfan984
you got about 10-15 more seconds

PSG
japan

Big E
costa rica

Dolfan984
Big E 6 PSG 4

PSG
damn

Dolfan984
Question 12
What was the name of Dr. Emmett L. Brown's dog in the back to the future films?

Big E
einstien

Dolfan984
Big E 7 PSG 4

PSG
i suck

Big E
lol

Dolfan984
Question 13
Which extremely popular TV and movie series was originally created by Gene Roddenberry?

Big E
star trek

PSG
star trek

Dolfan984
E got it first

PSG
fuk

Dolfan984
Big E 8 PSG 4

Question 14
Who played Venom in the movie Spiderman 3?

Dolfan984
the actor who played him and eddie brock

PSG
hank azaria

Dolfan984
nope

Big E
topher grace

Dolfan984
Big E 9 PSG 4 if E gets one more he wins

Question 16

PSG
good job bro.......

Dolfan984
What 1990 film told of a boy’s experience when two men break into his house during Christmas?

Big E
hone aliobne]

Dolfan984
LOL

Big E
alone

Dolfan984
home alibone lmao

Big E
lol

Dolfan984
but yes Big E has won

Big E
good game psg

PSG
just not my week.

Dolfan984
for sure bro
it's just survivor thanks a lot for making the first RI fun :-)
i'll post up everything

PSG
no prob.....have fun the rest of the way guys

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Apr 13, 2011, 10:04 PM

Congrats E and I hope everything is ok with you PSG

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 10:32 PM

love me some trivia, good job E

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 10:38 PM

musafa lol

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Apr 13, 2011, 10:42 PM

"pennphinfan wrote:

musafa lol


yeah I think E's typing goes to **** when he's trying to go fast

my favorite was hone aliobne]

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Apr 13, 2011, 10:45 PM

Awesome job, E.

This thread is locked.