ThePHINS Survivor 2 - Challenge #6

25 repliesLocked

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum VeteranOP
May 15, 2011, 05:37 PM

Skeet Shooters win!

Drawing/Picture Challenge

Skeet Shooter's total points: 6

Knights of the Night's total points: 3

Part 1: Find pictures on the internet. The point of this challenge is to make the other team not be able to guess what you've drawn. These pictures are going to be approved by me so they cannot be too obscure (looks or name wise) or I will decline them. You can send as many pictures to me as you want through PM please try to send multiple pictures in 1 PM instead of a bunch of one picture PMs. Anyone can send these. After Tuesday is over I'll send everyone in both teams the links everyone has.

That being said each team will have a couple days to look things up so and I will accept a lot. It has to be legit without some ridiculous name. (i.e. random long name bacteria or random long name algae and anything like that)

Deadline for Part 1: Wednesday 8PM EST has passed

Part 2: With your accepted pictures you have multiple artists draw up pictures on http://www.kerpoof.com/#/activity/draw You send those pictures to me along with the original picture and I'll let you know if the drawing is good enough very much like the first part. Your team needs a total of three approved pictures with each one from a different person. I don't expect great drawings but it can't be unguessable crap either. Your team needs to decide which order you want me to present them in as I am going to be posting them one at a time.

Here's what I don't want. Back when I played the first time our team was The Killer Piranhas or something like that. The other team made some stupid sandwich and called it a piranha grilled cheese sandwich. We said it was a piranha sandwich (which looked like it took 2 mins to draw) and we got it wrong. Well in this game that would be right and I wouldn't approve that picture in the first place. What I did was I drawing an intake manifold for a car and I was doing a damn good job on it, but once i saw that crap i scrapped it and made a REALLY bad version of it. Of course they didn't know while i was like rofling like they did when we made our guess. That's what that challenge turned into and that's what I do not want. Last year I allowed a picture SICK drew that wasn't nearly as bad as what I described, but the quality of the picture will not be allowed this year. You can go back and look at what was drawn last year to get a good example of what is acceptable quality. It doesn't have to be crazy good, but please take at least a little time on it. :up:

Deadline for Part 2: Saturday 8PM EST has passed

Part 3: I'll then take each picture and put them head to head them in a separate thread. Each team has to then guess what the other team's picture is. Each team will have 24 hours to make their guesses. It would be appreciated if the teams could make their guesses as soon as they could. :) I will be somewhat lax on if the guess is pretty close. It will have to be logical though and it will go for both teams.

Correct on 1st guess = 3 points

2nd guess = 2 points

3rd guess = 1 point

After the three pictures the team with the most points wins. If both are tied you'll each make one more picture and go until we have a winner. If both teams keep getting each other right on the first guess (which I doubt will happen) then I'll figure out something else.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
May 15, 2011, 05:48 PM

I'm gonna draw the deadly bacteria emonstsleepswithtrowa Inhisracecarbedcoli.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
May 15, 2011, 10:47 PM

Image #1:

Guess #1: Gun

WRONG!!!

Guess #2: Laser Gun

WRONG!!!!

Guess #3: Radar gun?

WRONG!!! Correct answer was "cordless digital laser thermometer"

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
May 16, 2011, 01:57 AM

someone draw a picture of dender's junk. dender so fat hes never seen it so he won't know what it is.

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 17, 2011, 05:32 PM

guys feel free to send me multiple picks guys. it's always better to have a lot of things to choose from than a few. just an idea :up:

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
May 17, 2011, 05:49 PM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

guys feel free to send me multiple picks guys. it's always better to have a lot of things to choose from than a few. just an idea :up:


Yah but if we only send you 3 pictures you have no choice but to accept the junk we send. It's brilliant really. Though I guess some would probably call it cheating

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 17, 2011, 06:00 PM

"pennphinfan wrote:

Yah but if we only send you 3 pictures you have no choice but to accept the junk we send. It's brilliant really. Though I guess some would probably call it cheating


You have to have 3 accepted pictures so don't screw yourself I'm not going to accept it just because they were the only ones sent in

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
May 17, 2011, 10:24 PM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

You have to have 3 accepted pictures so don't screw yourself I'm not going to accept it just because they were the only ones sent in


calm yoself boy. twas a joke.

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 17, 2011, 10:25 PM

"pennphinfan wrote:

calm yoself boy. twas a joke.


Of course and I expect most comments to be a joke but I must cover all bases trust me :lol:

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

denderfeliacdenderfeliacNew Member
May 18, 2011, 07:23 PM

"pennphinfan wrote:

someone draw a picture of dender's junk. dender so fat hes never seen it so he won't know what it is.

I'm also far sighted so if you drew a picture of your moms junk I probably wouldn't be able to guess that either. :tongue2::lol::up:


Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 18, 2011, 08:03 PM

Deadline for Part 1 has passed

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

TrowaTrowaNew Member
May 19, 2011, 02:23 AM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

Deadline for Part 1 has passed


Yesterday...

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 19, 2011, 02:29 AM

"Trowa wrote:

Yesterday...


No it was today I moved everything up a day

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 19, 2011, 05:54 PM

Since KotN kicked me off their group, I need them to send me all their accepted pictures in a PM so I have them for reference. Thanks guys.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
May 19, 2011, 06:03 PM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

Since KotN kicked me off their group, I need them to send me all their accepted pictures in a PM so I have them for reference. Thanks guys.


i had no part in that

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 19, 2011, 06:23 PM

"pennphinfan wrote:

i had no part in that


All it means is my request to join SS's FB page has been withdrawn. You guys can tell me as much or as little as you want. I don't give out any information to either side.

I do need that PM though please. :)

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 20, 2011, 07:52 PM

Guys my last football game of the year is tomorrow and I'm leaving around 6:30PM EST so if you could get me you first picture in before that we can start the first round tomorrow and not Sunday. Thanks fellas.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
May 21, 2011, 10:31 PM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

Guys my last football game of the year is tomorrow and I'm leaving around 6:30PM EST so if you could get me you first picture in before that we can start the first round tomorrow and not Sunday. Thanks fellas.


so you had your last game.. this is the part where you and your buddies get together and decide to decertify your team right?

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 22, 2011, 03:13 AM

"pennphinfan wrote:

so you had your last game.. this is the part where you and your buddies get together and decide to decertify your team right?


We were certified? haha j/k but unfortunately no more football for me until November. My football offseason finally starts (playing helps the football itch when the NFL is in it's offseason.)

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 08:56 PM

son of a bitch i was showing my brother (not dender) how art.com doesn't work and now it does. BOOO

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 09:12 PM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

son of a bitch i was showing my brother (not dender) how art.com doesn't work and now it does. BOOO

But does it really work? I remember we could use it last year, but couldn't save the pictures.

Are third pictures coming soon? I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself.

Dender isn't the only Stimpy fan around here...

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 09:14 PM

"MonstBlitz wrote:

But does it really work? I remember we could use it last year, but couldn't save the pictures.

Are third pictures coming soon? I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself.

Dender isn't the only Stimpy fan around here...


http://artpad.art.com/?lloe40g77og

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 09:22 PM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

http://artpad.art.com/?lloe40g77og


Holy ****, there's a ghost in my computer!

How bout those third pictures? It's past my bed time and I want to be able to sleep on it.

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 09:28 PM

In about 30 minutes when I go on my last break. Sorry bro I'd get some sleep and check it out in the morning

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 09:40 PM

"MonstBlitz wrote:

Holy ****, there's a ghost in my computer!

How bout those third pictures? It's past my bed time and I want to be able to sleep on it.


sleep on THIS

This thread is locked.