ThePHINS Survivor 2 - Challenge #6 - Second Pictures

49 repliesLocked

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum VeteranOP
May 22, 2011, 07:01 PM

Knights of the Night:

Skeet Shooters:

For this picture completely ignore the black border

You guys have until Monday 8PM EST to make your guesses

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
May 22, 2011, 07:15 PM

how did one type in numbers on kerpoof? ... i smell MS Paint!

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 22, 2011, 07:18 PM

"pennphinfan wrote:

how did one type in numbers on kerpoof? ... i smell MS Paint!


When art.com used to work it was more of a requirement (you watched it draw it out for you which gave you clues :( ) now I just want the best picture possible and kerproof is a better drawing tool than MSPaint for sure.

You should've seen the Dan Marino I drew 5 years ago. I'm still proud of it and I'm no artist by any means.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
May 22, 2011, 07:20 PM

is the black border part of the object or is that supposed to be a background

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 22, 2011, 07:23 PM

yeah completely ignore the black, sorry about that

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
May 22, 2011, 07:27 PM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

yeah completely ignore the black, sorry about that


does that mean the black part in the middle of the object should be white too?

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 22, 2011, 07:28 PM

Nope that's black

I've also made a note under the picture on the original post.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

GISHGISHForum Veteran
May 22, 2011, 11:30 PM

jordan, can you tell us how much detail was lost in the drawing? i tend to think there is something missing.

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
May 22, 2011, 11:34 PM

And is this a drawing of an object or a drawing of a picture of an object

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
May 22, 2011, 11:55 PM

"GISH wrote:

jordan, can you tell us how much detail was lost in the drawing? i tend to think there is something missing.


Having trouble image searching?

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 22, 2011, 11:55 PM

I would say it's no worse than your guys drawing. I can't give away too much but it looks like what it looks like and that's what matters.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

GISHGISHForum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 12:41 AM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Having trouble image searching?


no. im in the ball park. i will find it.

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 12:49 AM

I knwo why you A-holes put this picture in. Because no matter what f-ing seach i do for circuit boards or anything of the like, this F-IN PICTURE comes up:

seriously brah's. this is scarring me. the next time i see this dude's motherboard-junk mocking me from line 3 of my google image search, i'm a break something. it's not right. it really isn't

IS THERE NO SANITY IN THIS WORLD?!?!!?

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 01:01 AM

in case you creepo's were curious: Backside.

TrowaTrowaNew Member
May 23, 2011, 02:33 AM

Don't feel bad. Every time I google "really crappy drawing"

This pops up

denderfeliacdenderfeliacNew Member
May 23, 2011, 03:56 AM

Its an arrow remover


TrowaTrowaNew Member
May 23, 2011, 03:58 AM

"denderfeliac wrote:

Its an arrow remover


6-3 Skeet Shooters

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 04:11 AM

Skeet Shooters correct if this isn't dender's challenge I don't know what is.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

denderfeliacdenderfeliacNew Member
May 23, 2011, 05:31 AM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

Skeet Shooters correct if this isn't dender's challenge I don't know what is.


May 23, 2011, 09:26 AM

dender FTW!

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 10:49 AM

Good lord, I don't know what would hurt more, the arrow, or having that thing put in to remove it...

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 07:51 PM

Knights have 10 minutes to make their guesses

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 08:05 PM

Time expired

It was a motherboard jumper

http://support.gateway.com/s/MOTHERBD/INTEL/SAC016AA/00000030.shtml

I honestly thought you guys would get this one great job Trowa.

The next set of pictures will be up before 10

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

GISHGISHForum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 10:27 PM

im calling bull****. they should have had to put "J10C4" on theirs. that would have made it a 5 second search.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 10:35 PM

seriously jordan. you made us add h&h to our 3rd picture. why can they leave off a model number? not to mention they drew a picture of a drawing, and not of an actual object.

This thread is locked.