ThePHINS Survivor 2 - Challenge #3 (Skeet Shooters shoot here)
291 repliesLocked
122...
"Dolfan984 wrote:
Colorado - HIT *pennphinfan has been eliminated* shot available 2:16AM EST



rocky - miss shot available 2:22AM EST

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
126, Reap it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35gjeT6Zsok
monst - miss shot available 2:42AM EST

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
"Dolfan984 wrote:
monst - miss shot available 2:42AM EST
What?!? But I posted a YouTube video and everything! Kinda anti climactic...
zoom - miss shot available 3:07AM EST

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
9, fire!
gik - miss shot available 4:07AM EST

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
"MonstBlitz wrote:
Kinda anti climactic...
Uh... That's what she said...
So sorry. Couldn't resist. :lol:
Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...
...get happy.
-Cam Wake
101... Fire!!

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...
...get happy.
-Cam Wake
trowa - miss shot available 8:11AM EST
dender - miss shot available 8:13AM EST
colorado - miss shot available 8:18AM EST
rocky - miss shot available 8:23AM EST
ffg - miss shot available 8:31AM EST
Monst - HIT *2k5* shot available 8:46AM EST
zoom - miss shot available 9:12AM EST
gik - HIT *SICK has been eliminated* shot available 10:09AM EST

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
38...
141

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...
...get happy.
-Cam Wake
This thread is locked.



