1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***ThePhins.com Presents The Sick and Big E Radio Show***

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SICK, Jul 5, 2009.

1. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    [​IMG]

Welcome the ThePhins.com!!!! Let me take a second and welcome you to the site!! This site is the absolute BEST Miami Dolphins site on the net. I am not just saying that either......I have been a member of many message boards, Dolphins related and other sports as well. Let me just tell you, this site is more than just a bunch of people talking about sports.

With many sub-forums and a great core of family from all across the globe, we all have a common respect for eachother that is not topped by any other site around.

There have been times when i have needed help in my personal life, and the people of this site have been more welcoming and helpful then some of my actual friends and family. And thats exactly what we consider ourselves here....a family.

Along with many great things here, I host a internet radio show on Saturday Nights....with guest callers, Good times, Breaking information, and a more light hearted approach to the world of sports.

I along with my co-host Big E, would like to personally invite you to join us every saturday night from 10pm - 12am eastern for our show, presented by thephins.com

You can call in anytime and talk about whatever is on your mind.....whether it is dolphins related or if you want to review a movie you just saw. We welcome every breed of fan.....and would love to have you join us!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thephinsradio

If you are on Facebook, join thephins.com page and our show page as well!!

Thephins.com Group
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14333556254

The Sick and Big E Sports Show group
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=82078863758

Our shows chat room opens every saturday night around 9pm. We look forward to having you there, and have fun at thephins.com!!! With over 20 thousand posts......its obvious this place is my 2nd home, i hope it will be yours as well!!!!

2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    For all newcomers to the show, you'll quickly find out its a great time to spend roughly two hours with the men on the mic, E and SICK. They do a great job and provide laughs for all of us. The chat room, which is sometimes opened up early, is also a great freature and a great place to discuss worldwide news. I'm there just about every Saturday and always enjoy my time!

SICK likes this.
  3. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    He even has a "The price is wrong, *****" radio snippet.... Waiting two hours to hear that is worth it alone.

SICK likes this.