1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***Thee Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread***

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by GARDENHEAD, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Boik14

Boik14 Admin Club Member Retired Administrator

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    And this would be my response:
    Dear Mr. Dolan,

Sell the team! You are a petty, insecure little man with no ability to create a winning culture! You’re the new Donald Sterling for the NBA. You are more interested in your Eagles cover band then making the Knicks in to a winner. You’ve had more then 20 years and failed miserably like I am sure you did at anything that your dad didn’t gift wrap for you. What’s it like to know that the entire fan base of the team you own feels the exact same way that I do? That literally no one respects the job you have done, no one believes in you, and no one trusts you? That’s got to be rough. But hey, that’s what happens when you’re terrible at your job. Time to give someone else a chance! Sell the team!

- Knicks fans everywhere

AGuyNamedAlex likes this.
  2. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Zion Williamson Update: at age 19, in his 9th game in the NBA, he scored 31 points, with 9 rebounds, and 5 assists in only 27 minutes. He shot 10-17 from the field and 11-14 from the line. He only committed one foul and played many of his minutes against Hassan Whiteside, the 7 foot tall league leader in blocked shots. And he had a lot of cool dunks.

I was at the game last night and had more fun in one Pelicans game than every single Dolphins game combined since the Wildcat season ended.

AGuyNamedAlex and Boik14 like this.
  3. BevoPhin

BevoPhin Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2013
    You’re nicer than I am. I’m thinking something like “listen you you 5 foot ****ing nothing little shrimp, you suck at life. Youre a bad influence on your wife’s boyfriends kids. Your “music” is aids to the ears and your band mates hate that they’re so desperate for money that they’ve stooped so low to play with you. You’ve made New York City basketball less relevant than New Orleans and Utah. You literally look like a pizza delivery driver. I’m happy you swapped **** for your drinking habit.”

That’s what I’d say if I wasn’t a Christian man

Boik14 likes this.
  4. Boik14

Boik14 Admin Club Member Retired Administrator

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    If you ever see him, say it just like that. Sure he will ban you from the arena because he’s a petty person but you’re a Heat fan so you won’t give a ****. I can’t take that chance on the off chance the team ever becomes good again and I want to attend games...

5. Fin-O

Fin-O Initiated Club Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Wade is a shady mofo! Rigging things. He certainly is doing his best to fit in post career.

GARDENHEAD likes this.
  6. Not So Fast

Not So Fast Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Lake Worth, FL

Stitches likes this.