1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Witcher Enhanced Edition

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Bruzer, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Bruzer

Bruzer New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Idaho
    I am not sure how many of you actually played this game. It came out last year and I think pretty much was overshadowed. Though the first release was buggy and load times where ridiculous which scared a lot of people away.

Though the company didn't just throw out a patch and call it quits. This is what I like to see instead they have went back redone a lot fixed load times, added more variety to enemies, and made many things just easier to do. Also they are not shafting anyone who got the original copy anyone who owns the original may download this game free of charge.

I love this in this company so many company's throw a small patch and give up but this team is wanting to show the witcher is a quality game.

I personally loved The Witcher its a great mature rpg in my opinion. Some of the fighting can be a bit tedious at times but other than that I really enjoyed what I played.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Phinz420 likes this.
  2. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    Loved this game :).

3. IBleedOrangeAndAqua

IBleedOrangeAndAqua New Member

Aug 24, 2008
    Never heard of it

4. Bruzer

Bruzer New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Idaho
    It came out very quiet. Not much advertisement or anything. Only reason I heard of it is I ran across it by accident and decided to give it a try. I enjoyed it.