1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Way We Hear It — draft edition

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFLDraft/Draft+Extras/2008/wwhi042208.htm

With the Dolphins having agreed to terms with Michigan OT Jake Long, the Rams can now begin negotiating with their pick, and the way we hear it, they have narrowed their choices down to two selections — Virginia DE Chris Long and LSU DT Glenn Dorsey.
    The problem the Rams now face is a very clear division among the top decision makers. The way we hear it, newly appointed executive V.P. of player personnel Billy Devaney, in his first decision-making role, is leaning toward the safest selection, Chris Long.

brandon27 likes this.
  2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I don't know about that... Devaney was on Sirius NFL radio this afternoon when I was driving home from work and he was talking up a storm about Dorsey, and how they love him, and how they aren't concerned with his injury problems, and how he fills a huge need for them, and how they think he is probably the best defensive player in the draft. Maybe I tuned in late and he'd already talked about Chris Long, but it sure seemed like the start of the interview when i turned it on... anyways, just thought id mention what I heard him saying this afternoon, and they sounded pretty excited about Dorsey... of course it is draft time... so who knows what you can/cant believe