1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Texas Roadshow (Hype Thread)

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dorfdad, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    [​IMG]

6:30am...Im pacing around the house (cant sleep to well lately) but something crosses my mind... Yes it's about the game today, and I honestly feel this is the biggest game we have faced in at least 2 years... I know we just came of huge upset wins against New England and San Diego, but we were never supposed to win those games...

We are supposed to win this game, and that's my fear.. For once we are not the underdogs, been 2 years since we heard that though..

New Team, Players, Owners, and Staff I know but the fan's still have our old memories!

That said this will be a good test of the young team, on the road after two great wins, against a poor team that much like our Dolphins have been hanging in there just not able to close out the game.. How do we respond?

So lets hear from all the fan's whats it going to take to win today at Houston?

I think we are going to pull it off, but i feel it will be a tough game..

LETS GO FINS!

Final Score: Dolphins 24- Texans 20

2. ascii

ascii People Watcher

Nov 27, 2007
    Etters, Pa
    Dolphins - 42
    Texans - 20

There's a guy name Ginn who some, before today, may have forgotten about. Today (IMO) is the return of Teddy Ginn. Look for Penny 2 Ginn on big plays today. :yes:

3. nerfball

nerfball New Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Texans are actually favored in this game. Miami is not getting much respect, yet. I don't think they can really get a big head or anything. I'm sure they will come to play. The key is going to be the Miami defense, specifically, the pass rush and secondary. They can't start giving up big plays like against Arizona.

4. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Miami 638
    Houston 0

you heard it here first.

azfinfanmang likes this.
  5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Were gonna win the game today..

6. femalefinfan

femalefinfan Phillies fan Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Philth-a-delphia
    The line in my local paper is Texans by 3. Granted you get 3 points by being the home team, so its kinda a wash, but the Texans are still favored, and I'm fine with that.

azfinfanmang likes this.
  7. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I've got a bad feeling but that's probably from last year still.

I hope we win. If we lose it's because I'm watching online.

8. larfo2224

larfo2224 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Box Elder, South Dakota
    We will win this game.

Dolphins 27
    Texans 17

9. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    :sidelol:

that would be awesome!

in all seriousness though, i can see this game being alot closer than alot of people think. I cant decide who to pick. my heart says dolphins, but the way the texans have played us the last 3 years, its maybe clouding my judgement

10. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Just for the record, we are currently 0-4 against the Texans, and usually WE are the favorites.

Houston shouldve won a couple of games already, and law of averages weighs heavily in their favor. It is a talented young team folks...gonna be interesting.

Ahh what the hell (Takes another swig of the Aqua colored kool-aid):

Phins 17
    Oilers...err Texans 14

11. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I don't think the oilers are the texans I think the oilers are the titans now and the texans are just an expansion team. i know not much to do with the thread. someone correct me if i'm wrong, though.

12. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007

Wait, if the Oilers are the Titans, and the Texans are the Texans, does that mean that the Bears are actually the Cardinals? And the Raiders are the Rams..and for that matter the Ravens are the Colts and the Colts are the Colts?

Just asking........