The Ted Ginn really stinks thread...!

326 replies

jdang307jdang307Supporter
Oct 25, 2009, 08:50 PM

I'm not going to bash Ginn. He's still a dolphin. I won't defend him anymore though, not after today. that was a bad game. It was really bad.

Ricky and Fasano had some pretty bad drops too.

Bess what happened to him today?

Bad hands, and bad tackling. That's bad coaching IMO

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 25, 2009, 08:51 PM

"jdang307 wrote:

I'm not going to bash Ginn. He's still a dolphin. I won't defend him anymore though, not after today. that was a bad game. It was really bad.

Ricky and Fasano had some pretty bad drops too.

Bess what happened to him today?

Bad hands, and bad tackling. That's bad coaching IMO

pretty much how I feel. pretty bad collapse all around except for the d.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Georgia FinGeorgia FinForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2009, 08:51 PM

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've already got the torch and pitchfork out of the shed.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

RBRBrown23New Member
Oct 25, 2009, 08:52 PM

"Clark Kent wrote:

Fiedler was tough as nails and all heart. He only lacked the arm. Ginn is the opposite.

I remember during the off-season people were saying that drafting a guy like Percy Harvin was a waste because we had Ginn and they were exactly the same... Please.

It really sucks knowing Ginn was the 9th overall pick and here guys like Nicks and Harvin were drafted at the end of the first and have already been way bigger impacts on their teams than Ginn has for us in 3 years.


sig courtesy to peastri!

bigbrybigbryNew Member
Oct 25, 2009, 08:52 PM

"SICK wrote:

lmao you HAVE TO BE related to him......

Okay, who makes the first,"leave Ginn(Brittany)alone youtube?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2009, 08:52 PM

dont even mention ricky......he had 1 drop. but also had 3 TDs and ran his ass off. fasano and ginn should be shot. :lol:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 25, 2009, 08:52 PM

"SICK wrote:

lmao you HAVE TO BE related to him......

yeah obviously he has an agenda like supporting dolphin players. :lol:

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

KAKanye WestNew Member
Oct 25, 2009, 08:54 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Not really considering starting on the 30 is better than starting on the 20.

They both suck at kick returning.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2009, 08:55 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

yeah obviously he has an agenda like supporting dolphin players. :lol:

but there has to be a line drawn somewhere lmao.

Clark KentClark KentForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2009, 08:55 PM

"jdang307 wrote:

I'm not going to bash Ginn. He's still a dolphin. I won't defend him anymore though, not after today. that was a bad game. It was really bad.

Ricky and Fasano had some pretty bad drops too.

Bess what happened to him today?

Bad hands, and bad tackling. That's bad coaching IMO

Ricky did drop a pass, but also run buck wild for 3 TD.

Bess SUCKS... SUCKS... He has no speed and can only run 3 yard routes. He's not Wes Welker and will NEVER be.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 25, 2009, 08:55 PM

"SICK wrote:

dont even mention ricky......he had 1 drop. but also had 3 TDs and ran his ass off. fasano and ginn should be shot. :lol:

id put it on the line too. our run game got completely shut down the second half.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2009, 08:56 PM

ya our line played awful the 2nd half

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 25, 2009, 08:56 PM

"SICK wrote:

but there has to be a line drawn somewhere lmao.

some people just love the team. I have no problem with that. I would say most you guys should hope like hell ginn gets his **** together because if he doesn't we lose money and another pick.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Roman529Roman529New Member
Oct 25, 2009, 08:57 PM

I can't believe we drafted this turd with the 9th overall pick. We are not going to be an elite team without a #1 wide receiver. Devone Bess also played a big part in our loss today, and I can't remember who decided to volleyball set tbe ball in the air for Sharper but we sure are great at giving other teams gimme TD's. Nothing is going to change until we get tougher players. You don't see the Patriots giving other teams easy TD's like that. The soft players need to be sent packing.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2009, 08:57 PM

hey guys, join my group on facebook :up:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=164695935039&ref=nf

dolpns13dolpns13New Member
Oct 25, 2009, 08:58 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

But Cobbs is better?

I didnt say that

miamironmiamironForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2009, 08:59 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

:lol: but he does get past the 20 therefore he is better than Cobbs at returning kickoff's.

That's like saying diarrhea is better than solid feces

Georgia FinGeorgia FinForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2009, 08:59 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

some people just love the team. I have no problem with that. I would say most you guys should hope like hell ginn gets his **** together because if he doesn't we lose money and another pick.

Wilford and Ginn will be roomates one day living off the money they got from us.:pity:

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Oct 25, 2009, 09:00 PM

"54Fins wrote:

Sorry,Bro.Watch the replay.

No, you watch the replay. I was just saying that Ginn bombled the ball to the Porter's hands who bombled it right into Sharper's hands. I'm just saying that Ginn gift-wrapped the ball to Sharper isn't technically true. Technically he giftwrapped it to Porter. Who then gift-wrapped it to Sharper. I was just joking around which clearly people took at as "this wasn't Ginn's fault" type of comment. It was his fault, he should have caught it.

He played a god awful game, he really did. I'm in no way saying he played even close to below average.

We should have won that game, we really should have. We should have beat a 6-0 Saints team that many claimed to be the best team in the NFL. If it weren't for playcalling and weak-will as a whole... we probably would have. But we didn't take advantage of Sedrick Ellis being out... we didn't give the defense ANY rest in the 2nd half... We didn't execute. We didn't play tough.

I blame the coaching staff for the worst 2nd half I've seen in a looong time. Are the players off the hook? No sir. But seriously, how the hell do you call those kind of plays and let your players go in "coast" mode like that? I hope they run them to the ground in practice tomorrow. Every single one of them... The coaches should run right with them. They sure as hell didn't follow their "Never give up" motto today.

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Oct 25, 2009, 09:06 PM

Ginn just flat out sucks.

Eff'n front office F-d by not dumping this bum for a 5th or 6th and get us D. Bowe. Hell, we could of had D. Bowe, L. Evans, B. Edwards or even Steve Smith. It's clear that the FO isn't trying to win this year.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 25, 2009, 09:07 PM

"steveincolorado wrote:

Ginn just flat out sucks.

Eff'n front office F-d by not dumping this bum for a 5th or 6th and get us D. Bowe. Hell, we could of had D. Bowe, L. Evans, B. Edwards or even Steve Smith. It's clear that the FO isn't trying to win this year.

for dbowe, steve smith and l evans we would have had to give up alot.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Georgia FinGeorgia FinForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2009, 09:10 PM

I think it's safe to say this WR by Committee experiment will be scrapped.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Oct 25, 2009, 09:12 PM

"steveincolorado wrote:

Ginn just flat out sucks.

Eff'n front office F-d by not dumping this bum for a 5th or 6th and get us D. Bowe. Hell, we could of had D. Bowe, L. Evans, B. Edwards or even Steve Smith. It's clear that the FO isn't trying to win this year.

Yes, the front office that turned a 1-15 team into an 11-5 team in a year. It amazes me how people think they "know" so much more than the front office.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2009, 09:14 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Yes, the front office that turned a 1-15 team into an 11-5 team in a year. It amazes me how people think they "know" so much more than the front office.

ummmm we have 4 loses already this year in 6 games......not good bro.

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Oct 25, 2009, 09:15 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Yes, the front office that turned a 1-15 team into an 11-5 team in a year. It amazes me how people think they "know" so much more than the front office.

We played High school teams last year.