The Sick and Big E Radio Show!
33 replies
That's right, the stinky Jets fan has been replaced by an even stinkier Dolphins fan!
Huzzah!
Join Sick and Enforcerfin tonight as they recap the draft, the wild weekend that was for the New Jersey partygoers and perhaps even a few takes on some other sports topics as well!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thephinsradio
And chat is here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/UserChat.aspx?HostUserURL=thephinsradio
See you guys there!
inflames made an awesome logo!!!!!

Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

Tried to get in, but had some troubles. I could log in using IE7, but when I went to listen to a show, it crashed my browser every time.
Went to Firefox and I can listen to the show, but it won't hold my log in...
At least I was able to listen in--still listening at the moment
EDIT: I'm in ! Blogchat using IE7 and listening in Firefox...strange, but it works. Almost over...
"TokyoFishFan wrote:
Tried to get in, but had some troubles. I could log in using IE7, but when I went to listen to a show, it crashed my browser every time.
Went to Firefox and I can listen to the show, but it won't hold my log in...
At least I was able to listen in--still listening at the moment
how are you tokyo?
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
Great show Brothers!:up:

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
"anlgp wrote:
how are you tokyo?
Doing good. Enjoying a nice relaxing Sunday.
Glad I was able to catch the show.
awesome show! I need to listen to more of them.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
"SickFinFan33 wrote:
inflames made an awesome logo!!!!!
Can you make it with a transparent background. :D
Make the throwback uniforms permanent!
How come 124 was replace have not been around for a little bit.
sorry i missed tonight guys... i was out 'clubbin'--- do you have an archived version of your show?

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:
How come 124 was replace have not been around for a little bit.
whoa

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:
How come 124 was replace have not been around for a little bit.
Seth has a new film coming out soon and needs to focus on revising his script.
In all seriousness, Enforcer is a bigger part of this website, knows about sports and other shenanigans that go on here and gives the audience a different persepctive.
One that doesn't wear ugly green shaded glasses.
:shifty:
"pennphinfan wrote:
sorry i missed tonight guys... i was out 'clubbin'--- do you have an archived version of your show?
yes bro....every show is archived.
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:
How come 124 was replace have not been around for a little bit.
cant believe you werent there steve
"Borderland Wolf wrote:
Seth has a new film coming out soon and needs to focus on revising his script.
In all seriousness, Enforcer is a bigger part of this website, knows about sports and other shenanigans that go on here and gives the audience a different persepctive.
One that doesn't wear ugly green shaded glasses.
:shifty:
not to mention hes easier to crack on
wow, i truly suck at remembering this show is gonna be on. i need to put it in my cell on a weekly reminder.
"gi§h® wrote:
wow, i truly suck at remembering this show is gonna be on. i need to put it in my cell on a weekly reminder.
:pity:
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"gi§h® wrote:
wow, i truly suck at remembering this show is gonna be on. i need to put it in my cell on a weekly reminder.

"SickFinFan33 wrote:
:pity:
"FinSane wrote:
I acknowledged my fail in advance, therefore by rule #13471-16b of the failhorn practitioners guide....and i quote, "If a fail is acknowledged in advance by the person who performed the fail, any further fail ridicule will be considered null and void."
"gi§h® wrote:
I acknowledged my fail in advance, therefore by rule #13471-16b of the failhorn practitioners guide....and i quote, "If a fail is acknowledged in advance by the person who performed the fail, any further fail ridicule will be considered null and void."
We dont have no stinking rule books.


"enforcerfin33 wrote:
We dont have no stinking rule books.
or badges
"SickFinFan33 wrote:
inflames made an awesome logo!!!!!
best logo ever
you guys need to put the show on the Zune network :up:




