1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Season From H%!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by gofish13, Dec 2, 2007.

Tags:
  1. gofish13

gofish13 New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Ok, so this is the season from H%!!! I just read in one of the posts that we should bench JT…someone who calls themselves a Dolphin fan wants to bench the reigning defensive player of the year. I understand that it hurts, I understand that you want to lash out and vent but. Put the blame where it belongs, where are the 2 first round draft picks we gave up for Ricky? That’s where this all started. Between 1998 and 2003, the Dolphins drafted 47 players, only two of whom — safety Yeremiah Bell and receiver Chris Chambers — were on the 53-man roster at this season’s start. (Bell is on injured reserve after getting hurt in the opener, and Chambers was traded earlier this month.) Cam was not here blowing the hell out of the future. If you want to know what it takes to “build†a winner take a look at what the early 90’s cowboys did.

• Cowboys tie the record of 15 losses in a season and set a new record with 14-consecutive home losses

That’s right 15 losses!!!!!
    • On January 31st, Dallas defeated Buffalo 52-17 in Super Bowl XXVII.

And went on to win in 1994 and 1996 with the core of the team drafted and assembled in those 4 years.
    4 years……
    I know it’s a long time to wait and no one wants to suffer through it. I know that JT and Zack don’t have that many years of tackling, sacking or intercepting left in them but….
    Bench JT….Fire Cam……
    Sit down, shut up and let them do their jobs.

2. gofish13

gofish13 New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    No one agrees or disagrees with me?

3. Texphinphan

Texphinphan Season Ticket Holder

Nov 25, 2007
    What is the point of an internet message board if you have to "sit down and Shut up"?

Just wondering.

4. gofish13

gofish13 New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Sorry, I think you know what I mean tho. I am fed up with
    "fairweather fans"!

5. templarwd

templarwd New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Yeah but the Phins HAVE to win at least one game. :happybday: to me!

6. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    It's a tall order to ask Dolphins fans to sit down and shut up when talking about the coaching staff and front office. Our fans have been burned multiple times in recent years by blundering head coaches and GMs. It is every Phin fans right to question Cams plan. But Cam knew that when he took the job. He knew the recent history of what the fans had been through. And is dedication to his plan is very impressive to me. He has enough confidence in himself that he believes the fans will change their tune when things get on track. And the fans have the right to change their tunes when he starts to succeed. Right now, having a "believe it when i see it" outlook isnt wrong.

I prefer to have faith. I do have my doubts, but its much more exciting to look forward to a vision you have in your head of what you think they are trying to do.