1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The QB End Game

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Pariah, Dec 31, 2010.

1. DolfanJake

DolfanJake Banned

Jan 15, 2010
    West Miami-Dade County
    In a word, YES

2. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007
    I think something that gets lost in the word "McNabb" is that he has been in a West Coast system for his entire career - square peg meet round hole.

3. uab_phin

uab_phin New Member

Dec 13, 2010
    There are rumors that Kubiak will be retained and that Wade Phillips will be his Defensive Cordinator. Also is anyone else disappointed that Charlie Weis isn't traveling a little further south?

http://www.footballscoop.com/the-scoop

4. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007
    Disappointed about Weiss last year........ Kubiak is another (West Coast) square peg.

5. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    I agree the running game is better but I have a hard time saying 2 rookie recievers are better than bess,marshall,hartline not buying it.
    If I remember last year we had a pretty good running game and henne numbers were no diffrent than this year maybe a slight edge in completion pct.

6. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    Every good qb has to make a play with pressure in his face sooner or later,this guy crumbles in the pocket.How can even deny this,he looks straight to the ground and tries to run up the middle with his mike vick like speed.How are going to make a big play without looking down field?
    I am done with this post because I am tired of the henne debates.
    Bottomline is you like henne and i don't.I think he will be the qb if we don't have a coaching change next year and we will find out next year if he is the qb of the future or not.I hope you are right because I would rather be wrong and have a legit superbowl contender next year.But I have serious doubts.

7. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Good point. Hopefully getting fired has lowered McDaniels' ego to a more suitable level. Hopefully.