1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The only question worth asking right now...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Pandarilla, May 13, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    If it's one thing I can't stand, it's prediction articles that are written solely for the purpose of keeping avid fans from post (NFL) partem depression. We all know that it's wayyy too early to make any predictions on the upcoming season. Yet, there is one question that's worth asking at this point with the OTA's on the horizon...

How will the trifecta f*#k with the players this year?

Yes, we all know that this particular regime is best known for messing with it's own players to see how they will respond. Whether it's overloading the players with too much information or straight up asking obvious inappropriate questions to draft prospects, this group seems to savor the sadism. So what mischief will they unleash on the players this year?

Personally, I believe they'll dose the Gatorade with acid while giving them the play calls in Spanish.

2. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    I don't get it :no: went right over my head.

'How will the trifecta f*#k with the players this year?'
    :butthead:

3. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Just trying to lighten the mood with some comic relief while venting my frustration at all the prediction threads for the season. I just get upset when writers run out of things to report on, then fill in the gaps with worthless prediction threads when the team hasn't even had their first OTA. I was just having a bad hair day...

4. frozenfin

frozenfin Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Wisconsin
    All players will be forced to wear their helmets backwards over their faces, and then: "Buckle those chin straps prima donnas! Bess are we practicing? Then buckle your chin strap!"