**the official tuf 10 thread***

233 replies

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Sep 24, 2009, 09:45 PM

pushing the pace in mma earns you big points. and wes didnt push it at all, just waited or countered. that fight was entertaining and hilarious! for some reason, i love when the guys totally gas-out. i know that feeling, it hurts so bad and all you want to do is lay down and breathe. i saw that decision coming, although i was hoping for a 3rd round...oh thatd have been GOLD.

i love this season. i havent watched in a while because, for whatever reason, the little guys are friggin ass-wipes. they get drunk and break **** and act like retards. martial artists were supposed to have SOME discipline and respect. and thats why i dig the heavyweights. in the season's upcoming highlights, and through two episodes, these guys have class. no horse **** and in house garbage. all training and competing, thank god.

and i'm gonna be rooting my ass off for kimbo, although i wish he had more time to train and condition. then again, big countries conditioning could hurt him too. im sick of the kimbo bashing. its redundant and noobish. and the guy is really a nice and cool, humble guy. go get em kimbo.

MotionMotionNew Member
Sep 28, 2009, 01:24 PM

Sounds like Big Roy didn't want anything to do with Kimbo. :lol:

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=9660&zoneid=13

charlestonphancharlestonphanNew Member
Sep 28, 2009, 06:08 PM

that Big Country dude, is obnoxious as hell...

on the other hand, i like Kimbo more each week. he is obviously there to learn, he's humble, and he treats the coaches with absolute respect. Big Country could learn a few things from him about professionalism.

R.I.P. Scott Knight; Dec. 1968 - Dec. 2007

TpaddleTpaddleForum Veteran
Sep 28, 2009, 10:58 PM

Big Country is going to get shut down...prove all the haters wrong Kimbo!!!

Big EBig ENew Member
Sep 29, 2009, 01:28 AM

Reading between the lines of the article it sounds like Kimbo either wins or puts on a great match....I am so pumped.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 30, 2009, 02:22 PM

predictions for tonight

i say roy nelson by sub rd 2

but kimbo puts on a great fight, take down defense, and shows some techinical promise. earning him some respect and some ufn fights in the future :up:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 30, 2009, 02:29 PM

"SICK wrote:

predictions for tonight

i say roy nelson by sub rd 2

but kimbo puts on a great fight, take down defense, and shows some techinical promise. earning him some respect and some ufn fights in the future :up:

i think either way kimbo gets brought back. the guy already has alot of people pushing for him IMO.
I think the fight will be made on the ground, most will not want kimbos stand up. JMO.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Section126Section126Luxury Box
Sep 30, 2009, 02:33 PM

He better win ...or it is over.

I have been a big critic of Kimbo...but he is finally doing it the right way and I am rooting for him.

@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/

MotionMotionNew Member
Sep 30, 2009, 02:36 PM

"Section126 wrote:

He better win ...or it is over.

I have been a big critic of Kimbo...but he is finally doing it the right way and I am rooting for him.

+1

Kimbo by UD

ZippyZippySupporter
Sep 30, 2009, 03:14 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=ki-mmamailbag092909&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

"White has already said Slice will fight again in the UFC, regardless of the outcome of the show."

Very interesting quote to say the least. Slice has shown me that he is humble and wants to learn. I hope he does well !:up:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 30, 2009, 03:58 PM

awesome news zip!!!

Vengeful OdinVengeful OdinForum Veteran
Sep 30, 2009, 04:01 PM

I am really looking forward to tonight's fight. I don't see Kimbo winning (I think Big Country is just too much for him at this point), though I really would like to see it happen. The only way I see Kimbo winning is if he can survive into the late-second round territory and Nelson runs out of gas (which could admittedly happen). Either way, I'm really looking forward to it ... should be one of the best fights of the season.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Sep 30, 2009, 09:45 PM

Giddy with anticipation.

I'm thinking that Kimbo has a lot better conditioning so he should be much better off if it lasts a while. The dude from Deliverance should be looking to takedown and sub Kimbo without getting KOd.

I'm gonna give Rampage enough credit to assume they taught Kimbo how to shake off takedowns. I see Kimbo KO Deliverance at some point, maybe late.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

Big EBig ENew Member
Sep 30, 2009, 09:47 PM

Watching last weeks again..I still think Wes won...

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Sep 30, 2009, 09:53 PM

And if it's really true that DMX is fighting against his manager than wow, cocaine is a hell of a drug. Waste of talent.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

Vengeful OdinVengeful OdinForum Veteran
Sep 30, 2009, 09:55 PM

"BIG E wrote:

Watching last weeks again..I still think Wes won...

Too much standing around at the end of the fight, IMO. Wes wins the fight if he shows any kind of conditioning at all.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Sep 30, 2009, 10:03 PM

Wow I'm glad Kimbo says things 10 times in a row bc I def can't understand him the first 9 times.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 30, 2009, 10:08 PM

:lol: rampages a dick

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

TiP54TiP54New Member
Sep 30, 2009, 10:09 PM

Me.
Inner me.
The enemy.
hahaha

Kimbo is a nice guy. wow. He really seems like a nice guy. Thats so weird.
Rampage is still funny.
Still don't like Evans.

TiP54TiP54New Member
Sep 30, 2009, 10:18 PM

Big ass belly

TiP54TiP54New Member
Sep 30, 2009, 10:31 PM

Rampage is a really, really cool dude.
wow

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 30, 2009, 10:36 PM

even a bird thats flying high has to come down to earth to drink water. thats some deep **** kimbo lol

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Sep 30, 2009, 10:41 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

even a bird thats flying high has to come down to earth to drink water. thats some deep **** kimbo lol

lol I was like damn, thats good.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 30, 2009, 10:42 PM

someones getting knocked out or submitted if they are waiting this long to start the fight.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 30, 2009, 10:46 PM

kimbo moves like a boxer. the way he moves his head. he needs to be the one throwing the jab though he has the reach.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.