1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official Jeff Ireland is a GENIUS Thread

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Section126, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    It almost seems obvious to me that if you have a hole at right defensive end and you have talented players across the board you go for that spot. If they were really serious about Bennett they would have signed him for so little. I'm almost sure it's a pass rusher. It's by far the biggest impact position you could take in this draft as opposed to the difference between having Davone Bess and Marvin Austin out there.

Davone Bess in the slot. Nothing wrong with that.

Jared Odrick at RDE. There's something wrong with that.

2. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    Well I am not getting that point because you didn't say "with all of our guys from last year". You said "we have" and "we're in" as in present. Which clearly we arent.

3. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    2008 Miami ignored LT. 2009 Miami signed Eric Green for depth and drafted a CB. Miami ignored the DL in 2010 (this was the fuzzy year). In 2011 C was ignored in FA, while Miami sniffed at other guys for depth. 2012 Miami does the same. 2013 Miami looks at DE but doesn't sign anyone even at a low price. Hmmm... I wonder.