1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official Game Day Thread Miami Vs Jets Whooya!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    If I were Bill I'd say "No thanks"

2. Califin

Califin Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007
    While he has nothing to prove, if he wanted to return to underscore himself, the door back in should be at the bottom.

3. inFINSible

inFINSible Bad ministrator

Nov 26, 2007
    The O-ley...i mean o-line was horrible today....we had no running game and the jets were just pinning their ears back and spanking any lineman in front of them...it was ugly.

4. mnfinfan

mnfinfan Active Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    Grand Cayman and Minnesota
    So it was a Bullfight today and the bull was getting through eh? Damn I was hoping that they would at least be a high note.

5. TOMMYGUNS

TOMMYGUNS New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Ive had a good time with you guys, even in the loss. See you next week...If I dont hang myself. 'Guns.

6. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Man I tell u, this was a horrible game from all aspects. I really thought that BECK would be unleashed today . . . but who was I kidding.

This team really is talent depleted, due to injuries and personnel. We have to really get lucky to win a game this season . . . and that is all I want, just one victory . . . is that too much to ask . . . I just wanna raise my flags up on the car atleast ONCE this season . . . this is horrible.

These last 4 games are important . . . I really want Beck to succeed, just like I wanted Jason Allen to succeed, and Ronnie Brown before that. Their success is great news for this team.

Definintely in this draft we need to get another WR, a LB, a CB and a safety . . . . also a DE and DT . . . and finally a TE. OL can always use talent.

What will make this season a success is if we don't have to add RB and QB to that list. Hopefully Ronnie is healthy and Beck is the answer . . . but I would be lying to u if I was confident at either.

7. Califin

Califin Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Toro!

8. TheMageGandalf

TheMageGandalf Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA

/begin rant :mad:

Couldn't say it better myself.

Honestly, even if we 'start over' next year who cares?

We are a bad team and will be for years to come. One season more or less wont make a difference.

I am sorry but you guys who think that Cam will suddenly turn into Shula next year are high on kool aid. I'd gladly change coaches next year. A lot of our 3 pts losses this year are because we found ways to lose...thanks to coaching mistakes or weird calls in those games.

Beck is a rookie, but I can't really defend his play today. Some people will say even Manning threw 28 picks his first year. TRUE. But you saw the flashes of greatness in his 26 TD passes. Also, like I said before, his height is a problem....and after today...I have got to say that his pocket instincts are really raw. I usually say thats something in your DNA, so I dont know if he'll improve on that, meaning he's going to need a really great line.

Despite it all, I see talent on this team. I seriously think this year and our record has a lot to do with coaching and by keeping Cam and his staff we'll just be delaying the inevitable (another coaching change). But whatever....the organization is going to do whatever it wants no matter what anyone thinks.

<sigh>

/end rant :laugh:

9. Finominal

Finominal New Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Beck seems to have a strange throwing motion, sort of half ****ed whipped out side motion thing. Quick release but looks like he’s just flipping it out there at high speed. Haven’t seen enough to really evaluate the guy. I wish Beck to Ginn was a fearsome combination emerging in the AFC, but just not happening. Tell me again, why did we get rid of Welker, McMichael, and Chambers? We going to do better than that with those picks?

10. Frumundah Finnatic

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Those three were and are over rated.

11. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Well we didn't get anything w/ McMike.

I still take Satele for Welker . . . we needed a young dominating C.

The Chambers pick could be a factor in landing us a guy like Fred Davis (TE USC) . . . which would be HUGE . . . still too early.

Ginn has #1 potential . . . . but its too early to say, one thing is for certain . . . we need HELP at WR.

12. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts

J Allen got his name called a few times, the Jets just had such short fields to work with there really wasn't much to be done, I would bet he had like 4 or 5 tackles or so.

The jets got the lead, Beck was a sitting duck in the pocket, and it just went downhill from there.

The brightside is they tried to cover Lbook with a LB and he made the LB look bad like Crowder said that he would, he is supposed to be really quick..

Cam's not putting him in games earlier is looking stranger and stranger.

13. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007
    Who is moderating the phinchat?

14. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Jason Allen again was all over the field . . . . and this includes special teams . . . at times it looked like he was the only guy trying to tackle Washington on returns . . . or Washington was gone . . . I would gamble he had ATLEAST 3 special teams tackles . . . which is amazing.

We found ourselves a young, athletic and talented safety in this kid, and I'm glad he is getting more experience.

15. fins4o8

fins4o8 Mac FTW!

Nov 25, 2007
    you have to wonder why it took this long for LoBooker to get in the game.

Jason Jackson & Troy made a good point in the post game radio show about how Cam went conservative after Porters INT. im starting to wonder if it was Cam or Marty back in San Diego when they went conservative.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  16. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    No luck with finding Allen's stats Kdawg.

A bright spot in our dismal swamp of a season...:thumbup:

This game was depressing, I think I may slide down to the pub..

17. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Member

Nov 26, 2007
    He ended up with 9 tackles, all solo tackles . . .and I don't know if that includes the special teams one, but he did lead the team in tackles today. He is in on almost every play, very active DB . . . I thought he was a FS, but he is looking more and more better suited to play SS. I actually think both him and Worrell seem to both be playing SS . . . very active on the run.

18. Frumundah Finnatic

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Yeah at least J. Allen and LoBook played well.