***The Official B.S.G. Thread***
185 replies
Dude. I just came across the webisodes today, how weird is that.
I cannot officially wait, but then ... BSG will be gone :(
The webisodes are pretty good..I can't wait until next Friday.
All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy...
Alright...it has been "BSG" night on the Space Channel in Canada. They showed all the webisodes, the season finale from season 4.0 and had a forum...3 hours and THEN the season premiere.
My head is ****ing swimming from the premiere. Discovering that Earth has been obliterated 2,000 years ago confused me. Then having the "4" all place themselves on Earth 2,000 years ago was like "WTF". Anders picking up the neck of the guitar and singing a passage from "All Along the Watchtower" sent chills up my spin. Dualla shooting herself in the head was a stunning moment. Watching Tigh swim to sea and think (?) that Ellen is the final Cylon made me think but I don't think she is the final Cylon.
Not to mention the whole Starbuck plotline. Her ship and her body are on Earth? WTF is that all about? I know they are trying to inject her being the 5th into the plotline but I still think it is too obvious for her to be the 5th.
They mentioned on space tonight that the final episode will be 3 hours long, basically a movie.
All I know is they kicked it off really well tonight. I am stoked. Tonights episode seemed to last about 3 minutes, it FLEW by. I love this show.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez
Can't discuss the season premiere without spoilers.
I was absolutely blown away by the new episode.
All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy...
So...
If Ellen Tigh is the fifth, what are we to make of Starbuck's apparent "resurrection?"
Even the unflappable Leoben freaked the **** out!
"NaboCane wrote:
So...
If Ellen Tigh is the fifth, what are we to make of Starbuck's apparent "resurrection?"
Even the unflappable Leoben freaked the **** out!
I still think that "Ellen as the 5th" might be a bit of a scam. I won't believe it until I see more. That said, her being the 5th kind of makes sense in hindsight. Remember when she first arrived on Galactica she just popped out of nowhere? Makes me think it may be true but I dunno...
I am thinking that Starbuck is some kind of angel. That's why Leoben freaked out. He was not expecting to find Starbuck in that Viper and when he saw it was her, he freaked, not knowing what she is. I still partially think she might be a Cylon and Leoben freaked because he thinks she is the 5th...
...or maybe she is another race of humanoid entirely? Sent to infiltrate and destroy the Cylon and Human races?
I want to know exactly what happened on Earth.
I want to know what was up with the Centurion helmet they found that "they had not seen before".
...damn, when I thought it could not get better it got WAY better!!!

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez
Excellent post!
All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy...
"unifiedtheory wrote:
I still think that "Ellen as the 5th" might be a bit of a scam. I won't believe it until I see more. That said, her being the 5th kind of makes sense in hindsight. Remember when she first arrived on Galactica she just popped out of nowhere? Makes me think it may be true but I dunno...
I am thinking that Starbuck is some kind of angel. That's why Leoben freaked out. He was not expecting to find Starbuck in that Viper and when he saw it was her, he freaked, not knowing what she is. I still partially think she might be a Cylon and Leoben freaked because he thinks she is the 5th...
...or maybe she is another race of humanoid entirely? Sent to infiltrate and destroy the Cylon and Human races?
I want to know exactly what happened on Earth.
I want to know what was up with the Centurion helmet they found that "they had not seen before".
...damn, when I thought it could not get better it got WAY better!!!
Yeah, the Ellen Tigh thing seems bogus; especially given that her appearance wasn't physical. But yes, her appearance way back when was suspicious.
The evidence in this episode seems to point to Starbuck having resurrected to her present form after she crashed and died on Earth; perhaps by dying on Earth, she somehow activated a resurrection or cloning of herself in the form of one of the former residents of Earth - also Cylons.
And maybe Pythia had it all wrong; maybe the other 12 colonies originated on Earth, from the original Cylon race, skinjobs themselves.
Then a parallel sequence of events occurred, in which both sets of skinjobs separately created mechanical "slaves" - Centurions and similar machines...the difference being that the ones on Earth evolved to the point where they developed intelligent consciousness and self-determination thousands of years earliers than the Cylon Raiders collectively did upon encountering Hotdog in his Viper.
Self-determination which led the Centurions on Earth to destroy the skinjobs that created them, but somehow also destroying themselves in the process.
So, in that scenario all humans are skinjobs!
The only difference between the humans in the fleet and the Cylon skinjobs is that the Cylons know they're Cylons, and therefore availed themselves of the resurrection technology - which could have very well been available to the humans in the fleet eventually, if the Resurrection Hub had not been destroyed.
"unifiedtheory wrote:
I still think that "Ellen as the 5th" might be a bit of a scam. I won't believe it until I see more. That said, her being the 5th kind of makes sense in hindsight. Remember when she first arrived on Galactica she just popped out of nowhere? Makes me think it may be true but I dunno...
I am thinking that Starbuck is some kind of angel. That's why Leoben freaked out. He was not expecting to find Starbuck in that Viper and when he saw it was her, he freaked, not knowing what she is. I still partially think she might be a Cylon and Leoben freaked because he thinks she is the 5th...
...or maybe she is another race of humanoid entirely? Sent to infiltrate and destroy the Cylon and Human races?
I want to know exactly what happened on Earth.
I want to know what was up with the Centurion helmet they found that "they had not seen before".
...damn, when I thought it could not get better it got WAY better!!!
Yeah, the Ellen Tigh thing seems bogus; especially given that her appearance wasn't physical. But yes, her appearance way back when was suspicious.
The evidence in this episode seems to point to Starbuck having resurrected to her present form after she crashed and died on Earth; perhaps by dying on Earth, she somehow activated a resurrection or cloning of herself in the form of one of the former residents of Earth - also Cylons.
And maybe Pythia had it all wrong; maybe the other 12 colonies originated on Earth, from the original Cylon race, skinjobs themselves.
Then a parallel sequence of events occurred, in which both sets of skinjobs created mechanical "slaves" - Centurions and similar machines...the difference being that the ones on Earth evolved to the point where they developed intelligent consciousness and self-determination thousands of years earliers than the Cylon Raiders collectively did upon encountering Hotdog in his Viper.
Self-determination which led the Centurions on Earth to destroy the skinjobs that created them, but somehow also destroying themselves in the process.
So, in that scenario all humans are skinjobs!
The only difference between the humans in the fleet and the Cylon skinjobs is that the Cylons know they're Cylons, and therefore availed themselves of the resurrection technology - which could have very well been available to the humans in the fleet eventually, if the Resurrection Hub had not been destroyed.
Mother of god.... The last episode of BSG had to be one of the wildest EVER. We're definitely back to classic BSG.
I can't believe gay ass Getta organized a mutiny!! And they took the ship!
yesssssssssssssssssss
Fin D;2829671 wrote:
As mor wisely said
Last two episodes were EPIC!
Very sad this is the last season. Very.
What's up with the final cylon, Ellen. What's up with Starbuck and finding herself dead.
We need answers and these haven't been touched upon yet!!!!! Hopefully soon.
Finally Gaeda gets shot. That dude had it coming for a while. Zerek too.
"jdang307 wrote:
Last two episodes were EPIC!
Very sad this is the last season. Very.
What's up with the final cylon, Ellen. What's up with Starbuck and finding herself dead.
We need answers and these haven't been touched upon yet!!!!! Hopefully soon.
Finally Gaeda gets shot. That dude had it coming for a while. Zerek too.
I'm sad that Gaeta's gone; he was one of the most interesting, complex characters in the series.
But this last episode really was epic. Can't wait to hear the answer for Kara's apparent "resurrection; and I wonder - which side is Ellen going to be on?
"NaboCane wrote:
Yeah, the Ellen Tigh thing seems bogus; especially given that her appearance wasn't physical. But yes, her appearance way back when was suspicious.
The evidence in this episode seems to point to Starbuck having resurrected to her present form after she crashed and died on Earth; perhaps by dying on Earth, she somehow activated a resurrection or cloning of herself in the form of one of the former residents of Earth - also Cylons.
And maybe Pythia had it all wrong; maybe the other 12 colonies originated on Earth, from the original Cylon race, skinjobs themselves.
Then a parallel sequence of events occurred, in which both sets of skinjobs separately created mechanical "slaves" - Centurions and similar machines...the difference being that the ones on Earth evolved to the point where they developed intelligent consciousness and self-determination thousands of years earliers than the Cylon Raiders collectively did upon encountering Hotdog in his Viper.
Self-determination which led the Centurions on Earth to destroy the skinjobs that created them, but somehow also destroying themselves in the process.
So, in that scenario all humans are skinjobs!
The only difference between the humans in the fleet and the Cylon skinjobs is that the Cylons know they're Cylons, and therefore availed themselves of the resurrection technology - which could have very well been available to the humans in the fleet eventually, if the Resurrection Hub had not been destroyed.
whoa..
dude, you just totally messed me up for the rest of the day... lol
“It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged.”
G. K. Chesterson
Just re-watched episode 14 again last night... WOW. It's gonna be tough to top 13 and 14. Those were some serious ass kicking episodes.
yesssssssssssssssssss
Fin D;2829671 wrote:
As mor wisely said
How many are left now?
only 6 episodes left... so sad.
yesssssssssssssssssss
Fin D;2829671 wrote:
As mor wisely said
"mor911 wrote:
only 6 episodes left... so sad.
I thought it was less than that. Good!
I read somewhere that the last episode is a 3 hour movie.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez
"unifiedtheory wrote:
I read somewhere that the last episode is a 3 hour movie.
That's what I heard too, before the season started; but no confirmation for a long time since.
"mor911 wrote:
only 6 episodes left... so sad.
Boooooooooooooooo!
Best show on TV right now. all the good shows die on me. deadwood was so effing good, and they didn't even finish it. Rome was only two season. Dear God after BSG is gone tisk tisk
Finest cougar on television?

I wasn't too happy with this episode and all of the explanations. I called it YEARS back that she was a Cylon. Not too happy to have been right. Oh well.
yesssssssssssssssssss
Fin D;2829671 wrote:
As mor wisely said
"mor911 wrote:
I wasn't too happy with this episode and all of the explanations. I called it YEARS back that she was a Cylon. Not too happy to have been right. Oh well.
It got to be too much, all the things that Anders was talking about. It sounds to me like they are going to be adding more skinjobs to the mix.
I am going to watch it again just so I can keep track of what is happening.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez