****The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread****
11957 replies
LeBron's best contribution to Heat basketball was the NBA thread immediately after The Decision.
Most fun I've ever had on a message board.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
Lets go 4-0. F James Harden n ****. HEAT
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
James Harden is averaging 14 FT's per game?
I hope RIO doesn't guard him too much (refs hate him), Harden will shoot 35 in this game.
@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/
Anybody else having huge problems downloading the LEbby/riley podcast from the ESPN App?
I've been trying for over an hour
"schmolioot wrote:
Anybody else having huge problems downloading the LEbby/riley podcast from the ESPN App?
I've been trying for over an hour
I haven't been able to download it either, it's not loading. The iTunes podcasts from ESPN aren't loading either.
"PhiNomina wrote:
Damn you guys, I was literally responding to someone who was talking about Miami getting sympathy haha. I wasn't saying you were asking for it - just responding to the convo that was described with Cowherd.
I wasn't really talking about sympathy though. I was talking about why people seem to continually dislike Miami and have a double-standard on LeBron.
Follow me on twitter. Or don't @Adam_Vaccaro
Bill Simmons literally said the only reason the Raptors lost on Sunday is because they got drunk on South Beach the night before.
Terrence Jones and Tarik Black out tonight. D-Mo getting the start. That destroys our big man rotation. Dwight is going to have to log some serious minutes (38+).
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
"phinswolverinesrockets wrote:
Terrence Jones and Tarik Black out tonight. D-Mo getting the start. That destroys our big man rotation. Dwight is going to have to log some serious minutes (38+).
Hoping this is a damn good game with no injuries.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
Lets go Heat, we can do this
"Alex44 wrote:
Hoping this is a damn good game with no injuries.
ditto
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
Beat the Rockets Heat are a clear early threat.
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
James Harden blocking shots? Is this real life? Ok, now I'm scared.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"Serpico Jones wrote:
Bill Simmons literally said the only reason the Raptors lost on Sunday is because they got drunk on South Beach the night before.
He's living the life. Gets paid millions to spew absolute trash.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
White Boy Hamilton fillin it up
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
^ That's what she said
This game's gonna end up 150 to 145.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"IdrA wrote:
White Boy Hamilton fillin it up
Loving his play
refs wearing the knee pads for the Rockets.
"JShady wrote:
Loving his play
He's already made Dwight his beootch twice 2 blocks. Lool.
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
Dwight Howard is overrated.
Loving the closeouts on D.
Deng come on dude
That was a horrible half for us. Feels like we had 50 turnovers.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
Well, pretty sure Bosh is gonna play more than 11 minutes in the second half. Ride him to the final horn. So many fouls in this game.
Offense has looked stagnant the past few series.