1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Next Step Of The Offseason Process / VIDEO

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...-Process/4917cfba-2192-4b45-b571-efae9b7488c7

DolphinGreg likes this.
  2. DolphinGreg

DolphinGreg Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Thanks for the heads up on this. I hadn't seen it.

Interesting that Tannenbaum confirmed they'd be looking to restructure Suh. He noted Aponte's work on contracts have provided 'a lot of flexibility for the team.'

Very little information on all the important topics unfortunately: Vernon, Miller, Jordan, etc.

They did not sound very optimistic with regard to Jordan. When his name was brought up they didn't seem to have many thoughts on that. To me, that's somewhat damning.

It also sounds like any decisions regarding free agents will be heavily influenced by the new coaching staff's evaluation and whatever decisions are made with regard to scheme. It's good to see everyone's communicating on those topics.

Sceeto likes this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I for one am hoping dion is not done, I would only want him back on one condition, he's working out hard and in the 255b range..nothing more.

phatphish likes this.
  4. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Yeah, I hear ya' bro.

Unfortunately, from here until OTAs, just about everything we here will be speculation, hearsay, innuendo and just nothingness:pointlol:. You eventually just have to go on "when there's enough smoke, there's usually a fire" kind of thing.

This is just good to get a sense of the guys in charge.

As you said, there were a couple of good snippets. Funny how Grier looks like Tannenbaum's little puppet. Hope that's not a bad thing and I guess it shouldn't be. No worries of power struggles, etc.