1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Mor Invades Europe (dun dun duuuun!)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by mor911, Apr 24, 2008.

1. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    So I was called into the office by my manager and the VP of our department. I was terrified. All of the layoffs this place has been doing lately. I was sure they were gonna tell me buh bye.

Seems wee need a training operation done in our offices in Bulgaria. I'm going to Europe for 2 weeks to train our people in Sofia. I don't know crap about Bulgaria. I don't know squat about Sofia.

I can't wait.

I have a weekend there, so I want to go to Greece or Istanbul or something. So, talk to me guys. Who's been to Europe? Who's been to Greece or Bulgaria? Recommendations? Brothels?

2. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Nice! Take plenty of pics/vids for us!

3. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Affirmative Action :up:

Your're gonna have a blast over there bro. Id stay away from Greece (wasnt that great), try to get to Paris or Amsterdam if you can...

4. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Roger that!

I only said Greece or Istanbul because they're both very close to Bulgaria.

5. HardKoreXXX

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Yeah Eastern Europe isn't as cool (or technologically advanced) as the West. Ive never been to Istanbul but its one of the oldest cities in the world so Im sure there will be some decent sights

6. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    I heard Paris is the BOMB. Seems far though. I also heard Moscow kicks arse.

7. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    go to a nude beach..............................................................................

8. HardKoreXXX

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Frankly all of Eastern Europe scares me ever since I see the movie 'Hostel'...

finsgirlie and BuckeyeKing like this.
  9. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    if i could nail those girls (or girls of equal body stature) as those hoes from Hostel, I'd call my trip a complete success.

10. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC

duh:shifty:

11. Vendigo

Vendigo German Gigolo Club Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Hop aboard a plane (I wouldn't necessarily recommend an Eastern European airline) and go see Prague. The city kicks some serious arse. It's cheap, it's beautiful, there's a ton of historical stuff to be seen and the beer's amazing. Well, not as amazing as the good stuff from Germany, but amazing nevertheless. Seriously: Prague's a must see and you can dine and wine with the best for a nickel and a dime. Istanbul's cool as well if you are into history. Paris, on the other hand, blows in my modest opinion. Way too expensive, not nearly as beautiful as the movies make you believe and full of French people. If, for some reason or the other, you came up with Germany, I could recommend a lot of good places. But I'd go for Prague because it's close.

12. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    ooohh Prague

13. quelonio

quelonio Season Ticket Holder

Nov 27, 2007
    My dad lived in the area for a couple of years in the seventies (which makes it really different to what it is now... but for what is worth) he says that Budapest is the most beautiful city in the world. So...

14. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I was born in Europe.

In Bulgaria, just stay in Sofia lol. Its best there.

Greece is very strict. Last year a guy got thrown in jail for ten years for splashing water on the beach as crazy as that sounds. Its nice but its ok I guess.

15. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    The girls on nude beaches dont wear tops. As for the vazin, there is a cover up.:pity:

16. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC

sense when is seein some Chesticles a disapointment?

17. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    :lol:

It's not that bad, depending on the place that is. EE is where the most haunted city in the world tho it is located which is in Serbia, I just can't remember the name. Serbia is near the top in the most graves/cemeteries. The leader is my home country of Bosnia. The war killed 97,000+ (mostly because of mass rape and overall killings by the Serbs) so you could understand where those cemeteries are coming from. :pity: :cry:

Overall, EE is a lot more fun than here. The laws are COMPLETELY different. My country doesn't have any laws really, no drinking limit, no city cops (only FBI). Speed limits dont really apply in my country. As for Bulgaria, it is basically the same with the drinking limit but Mor doesn't have to worry about that anyway. A lot of pot smokers are located in Eastern Europe.

18. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Who said it was a dissapointment???? I frowned to the vagina cover up lol. How can a nude girl be a dissapointment?

19. quelonio

Nov 27, 2007
    oh i can tell you many instances... one of them being Britney's crotch shot.

SICK likes this.
  20. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Well yeah but you would think that there one in at least every other one would be a good one.

21. HardKoreXXX

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL

Yeah, and playing in traffic is probably more exciting than sitting on your couch. But more fun? :wink2:

I'll take your word for it though Alen as I have never been to Bosnia or Serbia.

alen1 likes this.
  22. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    :lol:

Thanks.

One of the biggest differences between here in America and Europe is transportation. Here, you need a car to go to almost EVERY place. The places you desire to go to are located far part here so it can get annoying. But for example over there in Europe, there will be a mile and half long road. On that road or street, you will have everything on that street. there will be a bakery, liquor store, pawn shop and etc. All on that one street. What I am trying to say is that here, transportation is 99% by car where over there, you dont need a car really to get to many places other than different cities of course. Our licenses are given at the age of 18 instead of 16 which is not a problem because of everything being close together.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  23. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    I can't wait... It'll be May 10th - May 24th

24. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Hope you have fun bro. I have a Bulgarian friend, I can ask him what spots are good to visit if you would like. He goes there every summer.

25. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    But those girls are tempting. I think I just stick to Amsterdam window shopping :wink2:

26. Pink_dove

Pink_dove Burning coal Luxury Box

Nov 30, 2007
    In my opinion.

No to Greece, unless you're willing to hop on a ferry. No to Paris, much too far from Sofia, and I guarantee you, you can have twice the fun in Eastern Europe. No to Prague, one of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen, but has truly become Disneyland in terms of mass tourism. Much the same applies to Amsterdam - not one of the most beautiful, but as tourist hungry. Maybe to Budapest, beautiful city, top notch girls, and a different feel. Yes to Ljubljana, off the beaten path, stunning atmosphere and people. A resounding yes to Istanbul. One of the last in Europe with Berlin on my to do list list, but taking into account the Mosque, bazaar, and culture, I'd do a lot of things to see that city.

Another option is to go to Yalta in Ukraine and see all the Russian beach babes, or just go to Varna on the Bulgarian coast, soak in the sun, and have sex 980108 times.

27. HardKoreXXX

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Tickets booked :up:

28. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    NOTED:hi5:

29. Pink_dove

Pink_dove Burning coal Luxury Box

Nov 30, 2007
    :hi5: If you're going to be travelling in that specific part of the world of course. You're so much more a foreign object than in Western Europe that it's only natural for woman to gravitate around you, and be interested in who you are, where you're from etc.

If I'm counselling worldwide though, and I've not been to Asia, and only sparingly in Africa so you have to take that out of the equation, I would vote Brazil, Cuba, Colombia or Venezuela, in that order. Then again, if I lived in Miami, where they're a dime a dozen, I'd probably aim for Varna, Yalta, or another beach resort along the Black Sea.

Western Europe is cool as well, Rome was out of this world, but you won't stand out. Was told from a friend that did an exchange in Milan, that Reggio de Calabria in the south was mesmerizing. And in Spain, you have to be a unlucky not to have the time of your life in Barcelona. That city just oozes history, scams, art, food, and nightlife.

HardKoreXXX likes this.
  30. HardKoreXXX

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Thanks for the info. I live relatively close to Miami, Id say its about 50/50 those girls are into white guys like myself. Id LOVE to hit up Brazil. Def on my places to go list along with Asia.

I dont think they'd even let me on a plane to Cuba Haha...

31. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Barcelona is where I want to go so bad. Want to see Camp Nou for myself.

32. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    i really liked both Athens and Istanbul. i'm a sucker for history and architecture though. If you're wanting to find parties or whatever, then i have no idea. If you appreciate culture, history, and architecture, anyplace in any direction of there will probably be pretty sweet. Don't know if you can swing a trip up to the Ukraine, LOTS of great places there :up:

33. Vendigo

Vendigo German Gigolo Club Member

Nov 30, 2007

In my experience, that's only during the summer months. Been to Prague three times now and the only time I didn't enjoy myself quite that much was in July when there were indeed about a billion tourists spoiling the fun. It's the same with all European cities: You gotta go there in the spring or autumn.

If you haven't been to Munich or Hamburg yet, I'd scratch Berlin of that list and go there instead. Way more fun, way less tourists, way less "we're the capital so we're great attitude". Oh ... and way more to see. Berlin's like a 16 year old girl tarting herself up so she looks like 21.

34. charlestonphan

charlestonphan Junior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    could you work it into your trip back maybe? pick a connecting flight into Paris before jumping the pond, and then schedule a couple days of R and R before heading back state side.

35. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Or winter. Italy is beautiful in the winter.

36. HardKoreXXX

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    History, Schmistory we wanna get laid :up:

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  37. quelonio

Nov 27, 2007
    Rome man... I love rome, my dream city is rome.

38. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    :D

on another note it seems like everyone is just listing every major city in europe. Mor how long are you actually going to have to sight-see and not just work? obviously you'd weigh that in your decision, whatever it will be.

i'd stay local to Bulgaria as there is much to see there and around there. yes, Spain, Paris, Rome, etc, etc, are all nice but lets be realistic here. A couple of days in Bulgaria. :up:

good luck and have fun!

39. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I agree.

Bro btw, I am on your movement of the 5 character limit. I absolutely can't stand that thing.

40. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Lucky, lucky man.

Haven't been to Eastern Europe, but the West is enriching.

And you'll get your stick rode...especially if you get Dominizzo to go with you.

:hump: