The miami dolphins pick in the 2010 draft?

10 replies

PUpumpdogsForum VeteranOP
Sep 27, 2009, 07:33 PM

Season over!!!!The honeymoon for the trifecta is over just like the season.Thanks for the great playmakers you brought in free agency.I am beyond upset after this loss.We all waited 8 months for this crap.
I do not want to hear any excuses we suck!!!!!!!!!Dave wannstedt was 11-5 in first season and it was all down hill from there.I have no faith in management,this is a quarterback driven league and we have no quarterback.
Pat white, what a beyond stupid pick that was.Please retire bill.

Sep 27, 2009, 07:35 PM

Good jump off the bandwagon.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

Dolphin1184Dolphin1184New Member
Sep 27, 2009, 07:47 PM

Trolls are always fun. Please retire to a different forum.

Larry LittleLarry LittleSupporter
Sep 27, 2009, 07:49 PM

Worst thread ever. I am not kidding.

The thing you have to remember about critics is that they can't do it themselves. - John Cleese

CitizenSnipsCitizenSnipsNew Member
Sep 27, 2009, 07:54 PM

i hate to be one of 'those guys' in a message board forum, but really...you shouldn't be able to start a thread until you've had at least 100-200 posts.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Sep 27, 2009, 07:58 PM

It must be alot worse at that other Dolphin forum.

Dez Bryant or Eric Berry please.

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Sep 27, 2009, 08:13 PM

"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:

Good jump off the bandwagon.

He's got 19 posts and wants to start a thread??? That thread starter should go back to FH.

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Sep 27, 2009, 08:14 PM

"Larry Little wrote:

Worst thread ever. I am not kidding.

I'd rather read about kickers....:shifty:

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Sep 27, 2009, 08:17 PM

don't trolls know well enough to just post their garbage in established threads? you're gonna get yourself banned.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 27, 2009, 08:18 PM

"Larry Little wrote:

Worst thread ever. I am not kidding.

even worse then my "lucky on his honeymoon slideshow" thread?

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Sep 27, 2009, 08:24 PM

What are you kidding me.What makes any of you think we will not be 1-6 at best to open the season.We play the bills,jets,saints,jets again.We might beat the bills but I doubt it.The jets might be the best team in the afc.We have no passing game and the dumbest safeties in the league.Biting on play action when the chargers did not have a run longer than 5 yards the whole game.Don't get me started on the ILBS or do we even have ILBS.