The Jets are ready
6 replies
Per several tweets.....Rexy "I'm never full" Ryan has decided that no starters will play in preseason game 4.
nyjets
EA: The Jets will not play his starters at all in the final preseason game - THURS vs. PHI. 28 minutes ago
Its obvious that Sanchize has shown excellence in the preseason thus far and needs no more work. The starters will spend time during game 4 taking turns polishing the offseason trophy. There will be clowns and face painting as well as free lessons on making rainbows and unicorns. The popcorn machine will be in full force, although players must drop three F-bombs and do the secret knock to get access to the butter in Rexy's office. If any non-starter takes part in the festivities, he will be placed on double secret probation.
.
I got a feeling this could end up in Out of Bounds, either way good work!

"Ronnie Bass wrote:
I got a feeling this could end up in Out of Bounds, either way good work!
Quite possible. The tweets about playing no starters are 100% true though.
:knucks:
.
They are a Superbowl Team. I'm so scared of them
"jpep13 wrote:
They are a Superbowl Team. I'm so scared of them
im scared of your posts.
All in a day's work.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
I agree with the move to not let them play...I would do the same if I were sparano, maybe give the oline a quarter.
