1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Freefall Continues

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by The_Dark_Knight, Jul 26, 2011.

1. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    Man I'm tired of being right all the time :lol:

When his scandal broke in November 2009, I kept telling all of my co-workers that Tiger was done. Of course, what did I know...after all, it's Tiger Woods, right?

Here it is almost two years later, not a single win (at least that I can recall) and now he's not even ranked in the top 20.

The power of the pu$$y...brings down both begger and king.

2. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Hes not done. Did you see his performance at the Masters? Hes not done. He will get healed. Get right in the head, and all will be better. A divorce is an ugly ugly thing. A divorce when YOU are the reason, its public to the world, and you are scrutinized in every waking second of your existence is even uglier.

Throw in golf.....one of the most mentally tough sports in the world....and its a recipe for a couple years of playing like ****. Tiger will be back.

3. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Elin's new boyfriend slept with one of the pigs Tiger did....ahhhhh that chick is terrible at judging character...

4. The_Dark_Knight

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    Dude, I'm in Afghanistan!! Got lots of sand traps but no golf :lol:

Listen, you can keep believing like all of my friends do, but I'm telling you, he's done. He could have surpassed Jack Nicholas as the greatest golfer ever, but his personal baggage and the loss of endorsements, in a sport which is already admittedly uptight about image has doomed him.

He's now John Daly. Sure he'll have some great games...might even win a tournament, but the Tiger of old is gone.

5. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Tiger of old is done. I agree. But he is not totally "done" like you say.

6. The_Dark_Knight

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    Woods done as king of the hill, maybe for good

I don't know how much more proof anyone needs that Tiger is done. He's golf's version of Mike Tyson.