***** The Dolphins / Falcons OFFICIALS Gameday Thread ***

16 replies

BpkBpkLuxury BoxOP
Oct 12, 2017, 08:27 PM

This is a thread to talk about the Officials and Officiating during the Dolphins - Falcons Game.

After the terrible refereeing in the Saints game, that seemed to break a bit more in our favor in the Titans game, this is a good place to discuss the refereeing, penalties etc during the game so we can keep all the other official threads cleaner.

Let's Go Phins!!!!

rackhoundrackhoundForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2017, 08:30 PM

"Bpk wrote:

This is a thread to talk about the Officials and Officiating during the Dolphins - Falcons Game.

After the terrible refereeing in the Saints game, that seemed to break a bit more in our favor in the Titans game, this is a good place to discuss the refereeing, penalties etc during the game so we can keep all the other official threads cleaner.

Let's Go Phins!!!!

:chuckle:

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Oct 12, 2017, 08:54 PM

I think the officials are officially full of shit.

FameFameForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2017, 10:09 PM

Ugh, it’s about time someone made a thread about the officials. I scoured the other twenty five official game day threads and not a single discussion about officiating.

Thankfully we can get down to what really matters. Bout damn time.

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Oct 13, 2017, 01:36 AM

This Sundays drinking game. Take a drink everytime they don't call Wake getting held.

ChrisKoChrisKoForum Veteran
Oct 13, 2017, 02:20 AM

So what is the official officiating crew for this game? Please no Jerome Boger or Gene Steratore (I probably just butchered one or both names). Those dudes infuriate me so much.

DAdanmarinoSupporter
Oct 13, 2017, 08:56 AM

I'm going to duplicate my posts for each one of the gameday threads.

FameFameForum Veteran
Oct 13, 2017, 10:59 AM

I legit laughed when I saw this thread the first time...then I watched the Eagles/Panthers game last night and I was like "daaaaaaamn".

IAiamtivForum Veteran
Oct 13, 2017, 11:28 AM

"This Sundays drinking game. Take a drink everytime they don't call Wake getting held."

Are you trying to kill people?

gilv13gilv13Forum Veteran
Oct 13, 2017, 03:28 PM

After Sundays game I went over to a Titans board to see if they agreed how good the officiating was.

Surprisingly, they did not agree with my assessment.

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Oct 14, 2017, 02:37 AM

"iamtiv wrote:

"This Sundays drinking game. Take a drink everytime they don't call Wake getting held."

Are you trying to kill people?

Only the lightweights. Us lifelong Dolphin Fans can handle our booze! We have to.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Oct 15, 2017, 01:45 AM

"Puka-head wrote:

This Sundays drinking game. Take a drink everytime they don't call Wake getting held.

Actually, I see us getting more holding calls nowadays with so many good players on the D line and a vocal Head Coach like Gase than when we had just Wake and a mute in Philbo.

TriggercutTriggercutForum Veteran
Oct 15, 2017, 12:34 PM

If we get one more DL holding penalty.... ridiculous

Don't throw to Venus on a Spider-3 Y-Banana

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Oct 15, 2017, 12:56 PM

But is this really the OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL OFFICIAL OFFICIALS thread? I must know!

SocaCasualukSocaCasualukNew Member
Oct 15, 2017, 01:01 PM

Even with god knows how many game threads we have I’m taking the under on 5.5 pages combined

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 15, 2017, 02:48 PM

Woof.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Oct 15, 2017, 04:21 PM

No major screwage by refs today it seems.