The Dangers of MySpace and YouTube with Brotherly Love

26 replies

TokyoFishFanTokyoFishFanNew MemberOP
Nov 14, 2008, 10:07 PM

How to teach your daughter/sister the dangers of meeting someone from MySpace.

Caution: Video contains the words "rape" and "butt"

YouTube - Girls gets busted for almost getting raped... in the butt

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2008, 12:49 AM

THATS why you need a father in the house.

both those kids need a serious beating...especially the sociopathic brother.

Vampire BabyVampire BabyNew Member
Nov 15, 2008, 01:10 AM

Staged.......

"You No Way Notice The Ventral Sucker Of The Fluke"

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Nov 15, 2008, 02:49 AM

"Sethdaddy8 wrote:

THATS why you need a father in the house.

both those kids need a serious beating...especially the sociopathic brother.

You kidding? That was hilarious and that kind of stuff is going to happen with or without a father around.

TokyoFishFanTokyoFishFanNew Member
Nov 15, 2008, 03:32 AM

"Sethdaddy8 wrote:

THATS why you need a father in the house.

both those kids need a serious beating...especially the sociopathic brother.

Agreed that the brother needs a beat-down.
The 18-year-old daughter needs a wake-up call so she doesn't get "raped in the butt."

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Nov 15, 2008, 11:52 AM

It wasn't a good decision on her part but "grounding" an 18 year old?

The most dysfunctional member of that family appears to be the brother.

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Nov 15, 2008, 11:55 AM

YouTube - Butters - What what in the butt

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2008, 12:21 PM

"Brown42000 wrote:

You kidding? That was hilarious and that kind of stuff is going to happen with or without a father around.

hows that funny?

and you must be used to seeing really soft Dads.

TokyoFishFanTokyoFishFanNew Member
Nov 15, 2008, 12:24 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

It wasn't a good decision on her part but "grounding" an 18 year old?

The most dysfunctional member of that family appears to be the brother.

Grounding an 18-year-old isn't going to be very successful. Hopefully the talking to is enough of a wake-up call.

That said, there is something to be said for following some basic rules while living at home.

My 19-year-old daughter actually calls and asks for permission to stay over at her friends houses. She doesn't have to (I almost always say yes--didn't when she was 16) but it's nice to know that she is safe and I'm happy that she's letting us know where she is in case there's an emergency of some kind at home. There's a lot of perverts out there and she knows it. Some girls just don't get that--which I don't quite understand.

Could I ever "ground" my daughter? I could say it, but her college is an hour away and she's involved in numerous clubs and such. The only real damage I could do to her that would have any effect would be to cut off college funding, and I'm not going to do that because I want her to succeed in life.
Hopefully I've prepared her enough so she can deal with the perverts out there and keep them in their place.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Nov 15, 2008, 12:48 PM

She couldve been raped in the butt!!

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Nov 15, 2008, 12:50 PM

seriously though, were getting too soft on kids. She lost access to her car for one week? :cry:

Just because youre 18, doesnt mean youre automatically mature enough to handle certain situations. Shes obviously immature to go out and be irresponsible. she shouldve at least brought a friend with her to visit that kid.

late againlate againNew Member
Nov 15, 2008, 12:55 PM

"TokyoFishFan wrote:

Grounding an 18-year-old isn't going to be very successful. Hopefully the talking to is enough of a wake-up call.

That said, there is something to be said for following some basic rules while living at home.

My 19-year-old daughter actually calls and asks for permission to stay over at her friends houses. She doesn't have to (I almost always say yes--didn't when she was 16) but it's nice to know that she is safe and I'm happy that she's letting us know where she is in case there's an emergency of some kind at home. There's a lot of perverts out there and she knows it. Some girls just don't get that--which I don't quite understand.

Could I ever "ground" my daughter? I could say it, but her college is an hour away and she's involved in numerous clubs and such. The only real damage I could do to her that would have any effect would be to cut off college funding, and I'm not going to do that because I want her to succeed in life.
Hopefully I've prepared her enough so she can deal with the perverts out there and keep them in their place.

WOW!!!. I do mean wow. I thought I was probably the only one. My oldest daughter is 20. She's in school, but lives at home with us. When she's out at night, she always calls me just to kind of check in and let me know everything is fine, etc.

Big EBig ENew Member
Nov 15, 2008, 12:57 PM

This is why this subject really is more serious than people think....

Missing Woman's Body Found; Soldier Arrested - Denver News Story - KMGH Denver

Dozens of investigators searched for Lawrence in the North Cheyenne Canon area over the weekend after Lawrence's mother, Aekyung Lawrence, discovered Lawrence had been exchanging e-mails with Marko after they met on MySpace. One e-mail said Lawrence and Marko were to meet for the first time Friday, Aekyung Lawrence said.

Big EBig ENew Member
Nov 15, 2008, 12:58 PM

"late again wrote:

WOW!!!. I do mean wow. I thought I was probably the only one. My oldest daughter is 20. She's in school, but lives at home with us. When she's out at night, she always calls me just to kind of check in and let me know everything is fine, etc.

If they live under your roof still no matter what age they are they should respect you and your rules.

TokyoFishFanTokyoFishFanNew Member
Nov 15, 2008, 12:59 PM

"late again wrote:

WOW!!!. I do mean wow. I thought I was probably the only one. My oldest daughter is 20. She's in school, but lives at home with us. When she's out at night, she always calls me just to kind of check in and let me know everything is fine, etc.

You instill the values early and often and hopefully they stick. :hi5:

late againlate againNew Member
Nov 15, 2008, 01:13 PM

"TokyoFishFan wrote:

You instill the values early and often and hopefully they stick. :hi5:

Sometimes I'm amazed when I see evidence of my influence with my kids. I've overheard my 17 year old son repeating things ( a point of view or concept, etc) that I've expressed when talking with him.
And yeah, I am really proud of my daughter's consideration. I'm relatively certain that amongst her circle of friends she's an anomaly. So she probably even gets some teasing.

late againlate againNew Member
Nov 15, 2008, 01:17 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

If they live under your roof still no matter what age they are they should respect you and your rules.

Funny thing is; it hasn't even been a rule, per se. I never had to say it was a rule or even request it. She's just always done that.

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Nov 15, 2008, 01:30 PM

i just dont know why the mother called Kevin

Nov 15, 2008, 01:33 PM

The brother's a douche but he does make a a point, its foolish to meet up with someone on Myspace.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Nov 15, 2008, 01:44 PM

"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:

its foolish to meet up with someone on Myspace.

Try convincing Hardkore of this...:pity:

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Nov 15, 2008, 02:07 PM

What a d-bag. She made a mistake and the jerkoff not only piles on and makes a joke out of it, he immortalized it. Soon as he said "YouTube", she started crying. She knew. Sociopath indeed.

Good (not just strong) father figures are a blessing indeed.

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Nov 15, 2008, 02:08 PM

I dont think it shouldve been on youtube, but its still funny to me.

calphincalphinNew Member
Nov 15, 2008, 02:23 PM

:pity:

What was funny?
not a real intelligent statement!!

"Brown42000 wrote:

You kidding? That was hilarious and that kind of stuff is going to happen with or without a father around.


Thanks Gish

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Nov 15, 2008, 03:59 PM

"Sethdaddy8 wrote:

hows that funny?

and you must be used to seeing really soft Dads.

A brother harassing his sister happens all the time and a father being there won't change that.

Nov 15, 2008, 04:30 PM

"Brown42000 wrote:

A brother harassing his sister happens all the time and a father being there won't change that.

True, but going out of his way to post this on Youtube is downright dickish.
The point was made, no need to take it one step further.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.