1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cowboys

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by GISH, Dec 29, 2008.

Tags:
  1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    I kinda wish Zach got another chance to feel the playoffs. But my hatred for Jerry Jones has made it impossible to feel sorry for the Cowboys in any way. I absolutely love the fact that Wade Phillips is without a doubt the reason the Cowboys are failing, and yet even with the season lost Jerry Jones refuses to admit that Wade Phillips is the problem. Talk about denial. Sure, Owens and Romo are completely out of control, but that it Phillips fault. If Bill Belichick is the coach of the Cowboys, they are undefeated and Super Bowl champs. Jerry doesn't see that, or maybe he just won't admit it. Roy Williams sure wasn't the answer to anything. Maybe another strong draft will make it impossible to lose next season. Wait, what? They gave what for Roy? Dallas is doomed.

2. Straz

Straz Me and my girl :)

Mar 23, 2008
    The Cowboys have no one to blame but themselves, they are a very talented team and they just couldn't get it done on the field. Tony Romo hasn't looked like a very good quarterback as of late, and the Roy Williams trade looks terrible. All this makes me wonder if Wade Phillips will keep his job.

3. baboo72

baboo72 Bleeding aqua & orange

Mar 23, 2008
    Watford, England
    Gotta feel for Zach but I don't feel anything for the Cowboys especially after they signed Pacman Jones. That trade for Williams is a joke - the Lions won on that (I can't believe I said Lions and won in the same sentance!)