1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Brits Do a Mock Draft :)

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Galant, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014

2. JJ_79

JJ_79 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Germany
  3. mlb1399

mlb1399 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2010
    That cool that people overseas are getting into American football.

4. FphinFantastic

FphinFantastic Member

Aug 25, 2019
    Picking smith at 6 with pitts on the board they lost me I want my 25 minutes back

Phin McCool, Ronnie Bass and KeyFin like this.
  5. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Overall, Smith is the best receiver in this draft. The others just have intangibles that could be more desirable than the overall talent- Chase is big/aggressive, Pitts for size/reach, and Waddle for incredible speed/routes. And you'll see that in almost every single mock; the person says "Chase" but then explains why they're not picking Smith.

So for me, it's hard to have a problem with someone who simply says, "Take Smith." He's the smartest of the four, possibly the hardest working and has everything you look for in a top NFL receiver. He wouldn't be my top choice of the four, but Smith is one heck of a consolation prize.

What do I know though- I still want Toney since he's the most electric runner out of the five.

Dol-Fan Dupree likes this.
  6. Kud_II

Kud_II Realist Division

Oct 15, 2011
    Seneca, SC
    It's great to see more Europeans into American Football.. All the mock drafts, and now people are questioning Tua according to my phones news.. even I'm questioning Tua, but I'm not thinking about drafting a QB i'm thinking about putting talent around Tua and let him sink or swim on his own ability (or lack of God forbid.) Tua's judgment day is 2021-22. We have the draft capital to be in prime position in 22' so I think we draft QB next year if we are still uncertain about Tua. He got his feet wet in 2020. He's gonna have a lot of talent around him in 21'-22' No excuses. I'm personally tired on waiting for a franchise QB and want to just keep spitting them out faster the longer it takes... And I know that's not fair to Mr. Tua, but I can't help that feeling sorry.