The Boys on Amazon Prime

10 replies

BumrushBumrushSupporterOP
Sep 25, 2019, 10:38 AM

Watch it. That is all.

ScottishFinScottishFinSupporter
Sep 25, 2019, 12:41 PM

Fucking diabolical :)

Brilliant show cant wait for season 2

BumrushBumrushSupporter
Sep 25, 2019, 01:04 PM

"ScottishFin wrote:

****ing diabolical :)

Brilliant show cant wait for season 2

MAJOR SPOILER DO NOT READ:

The scene where he picked up the baby and had it shoot lasers out of its eyes had me laughing for a solid 10 minutes... Fucking incredible. Fucking c***!!!

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 25, 2019, 01:24 PM

I watched about half the trailer and almost got sick. That was enough for me :death:

BumrushBumrushSupporter
Sep 25, 2019, 02:06 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

I watched about half the trailer and almost got sick. That was enough for me :death:

What didn't you like about it? It has violence, cursing, death, destruction and humor!!

It also completely demolishes everything you've ever thought about superheros.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2019, 02:07 PM

I love it.
One of the best cliffhangers I have ever seen. I did not see it coming at all and it made total sense

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

BumrushBumrushSupporter
Sep 25, 2019, 02:10 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

I love it.
One of the best cliffhangers I have ever seen. I did not see it coming at all and it made total sense

I have 3 episodes to go...
I just finished episode 5 - "Good for the Soul"

One of the finest hours of TV since Breaking Bad. I can't wait to see how everything finishes. Surprised you mention the cliffhanger being shocking.. So far, the show has been extremely predictable (in a good way) with the character arcs.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2019, 03:45 PM

"Bumrush wrote:

I have 3 episodes to go...
I just finished episode 5 - "Good for the Soul"

One of the finest hours of TV since Breaking Bad. I can't wait to see how everything finishes. Surprised you mention the cliffhanger being shocking.. So far, the show has been extremely predictable (in a good way) with the character arcs.

You might guess it. I did not

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Claymore95Claymore95Supporter
Sep 26, 2019, 07:56 AM

The dolphin scene. :laughy:

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 27, 2019, 09:07 AM

"Bumrush wrote:

What didn't you like about it? It has violence, cursing, death, destruction and humor!!

It also completely demolishes everything you've ever thought about superheros.

Yeah, no thanks!

The MCU is precisely what I want! I'm really just a PG-13 kind of person for entertainment. I'm glad that people who want something more hardcore have other options.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Sep 27, 2019, 09:24 AM

2 episodes in.

Love this show already.