The Black Jersey. how do I get one?

28 replies

JAJacksonNew MemberOP
Sep 30, 2010, 06:16 PM

Hey everyone, flew down to Miami for my first ever home game vs. the jets and saw a few fans wearing the black and orange jersey. So on arriving back in CT I start researching and find that you can only get them from Champs in Miami.

I call champs but they wont sell it over the phone and they wont transfer it to a store near me.

Anyone know how to get one? I am even willing to send money plus a little extra for to some one if you will buy one for me and mail it. Anyone have ideas?

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Sep 30, 2010, 06:18 PM

"Jackson wrote:

Hey everyone, flew down to Miami for my first ever home game vs. the jets and saw a few fans wearing the black and orange jersey. So on arriving back in CT I start researching and find that you can only get them from Champs in Miami.

I call champs but they wont sell it over the phone and they wont transfer it to a store near me.

Anyone know how to get one? I am even willing to send money plus a little extra for to some one if you will buy one for me and mail it. Anyone have ideas?

Don't you mean black Heat jerseys?

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Sep 30, 2010, 06:24 PM

how much for a marshall one? i'd be willing to send some extra too

EDIT: actually does anyone have a picture?

TiP54TiP54New Member
Sep 30, 2010, 08:43 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

Don't you mean black Heat jerseys?

No, Dolphins bro. I've seen em before, I just never knew that it was only at champs.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 30, 2010, 08:51 PM

heres a picture of one, in the dark.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Sep 30, 2010, 08:59 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

heres a picture of one, in the dark.

The number looks too big, is that a fake?

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 30, 2010, 09:01 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

The number looks too big, is that a fake?

dude its a limited edition, jersey for the blind and nearsighted.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Sep 30, 2010, 09:06 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

dude its a limited edition, jersey for the blind and nearsighted.

Yeah, but won't they be able to feel that something might be off about a R. Williams #7 jersey?

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 30, 2010, 09:07 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

Yeah, but won't they be able to feel that something might be off about a R. Williams #7 jersey?

For the last time dude 1)Blind people aren't jedis 2) Jedis don't exist.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

JAJacksonNew Member
Oct 1, 2010, 09:17 AM

Anyone else? the only pic I could find was in a blog from Armando.

JAJacksonNew Member
Oct 4, 2010, 01:21 PM

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2010/09/orange-you-glad-miamis-playing-the-jets.html

The pic of the jersey is in the link. There is supposedly a different black one with white numbers and an aqua outline? Anyone have a pic or own one of these?

gunn34gunn34New Member
Oct 4, 2010, 01:34 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

For the last time dude 1)Blind people aren't jedis 2) Jedis don't exist.

:ban:

j/j

gunn34gunn34New Member
Oct 4, 2010, 01:34 PM

I don't care for it.

RunRickyRunRunRickyRunNew Member
Oct 4, 2010, 04:34 PM

If you guys can find it, I'll go get them for those who want it. Just atleast make it worth my time.

Chris

Ted Ginn makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcom X.

JAJacksonNew Member
Oct 4, 2010, 06:55 PM

"RunRickyRun wrote:

If you guys can find it, I'll go get them for those who want it. Just atleast make it worth my time.

Chris

They are sold at Champs stores in Miami only. If you get my one I will pay for the jersey, shipping, and $25 bucks. What do you think?

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 4, 2010, 07:23 PM

How much are the jerseys?

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

JAJacksonNew Member
Oct 4, 2010, 07:29 PM

75 or so I think? Thats what someone at the last game told me.

RunRickyRunRunRickyRunNew Member
Oct 4, 2010, 08:36 PM

"Jackson wrote:

They are sold at Champs stores in Miami only. If you get my one I will pay for the jersey, shipping, and $25 bucks. What do you think?

I can do that. I'll go tommorrow and see which ones are here. Everybody, what size are you and which player would you prefer? I'll take some pictures of whats there, and I have a paypal debit card, so I can have them shipped within hours of payment.

Ted Ginn makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcom X.

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Oct 5, 2010, 02:55 AM

Can you get a picture of the back of a marshall jersey, please?

Edit: I don't have the money right now for one but I'd like to see for the near future when I do.

RunRickyRunRunRickyRunNew Member
Oct 5, 2010, 04:01 AM

"King Felix wrote:

Can you get a picture of the back of a marshall jersey, please?

Edit: I don't have the money right now for one but I'd like to see for the near future when I do.

That's fine, I'll get front and backs, but they'll be with my cell phone. I'll also take pictures of any jersey I see. Someone said in another thread they wanted a Yerimah Bell, so I might as well.

Anybody want a pic of anything else? Maybe Heat Jerseys or something?

Ted Ginn makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcom X.

RunRickyRunRunRickyRunNew Member
Oct 5, 2010, 04:03 AM

"King Felix wrote:

Can you get a picture of the back of a marshall jersey, please?

Edit: I don't have the money right now for one but I'd like to see for the near future when I do.

That's fine, I'll get front and backs, but they'll be with my cell phone. I'll also take pictures of any jersey I see. Someone said in another thread they wanted a Yerimah Bell, so I might as well.

Anybody want a pic of anything else? Maybe Heat Jerseys or something?

Ted Ginn makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcom X.

RunRickyRunRunRickyRunNew Member
Oct 5, 2010, 05:54 PM

I didn't see any today, but i only popped into 2 champs. I'll keep checking. If you remember the one you called, ask for their address.

I did see a heat jersey in the same style--- James and Wade.

Ted Ginn makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcom X.

Cpt T KirkCpt T KirkNew Member
Nov 3, 2010, 06:35 PM

I just found this one in the new NFL Shop catalog.

PHphinsNew Member
Nov 6, 2010, 08:07 AM

try ebay i saw someone sold them.

You are not permitted to use signatures. -Staff

RunRickyRunRunRickyRunNew Member
Nov 25, 2010, 12:57 PM

I saw both a Ronnie Brown and Brandon Marshall Black jersey with the orange outline at champs yesterday---finally. Anybody want one?

Ted Ginn makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcom X.