The 9 Most Terrifying Attempts to Improve Popular Foods
6 replies
Remember the days when cheeseburgers didn't come in cans and hardboiled eggs weren't available in a handy, easy-to-slice log?
You probably do, and in fact probably thought you were still living in those days right now. But don't worry! The future of food is here. The horrible, horrible future.
So now you can enjoy foods like...
http://www.cracked.com/article/18372_the-9-most-terrifying-attempts-to-improve-popular-foods/
The pancakes one seems like a pretty good idea actually. Egg loaf looks awesome too :lol: Canned cheeseburger and chicken look absolutely awful.
Funky Fries are french fries that come in a variety of flavors like chocolate, cinnamon, sour cream and blue. Yes, blue.
LMFAO!
I bet the egg loaf looks the same coming out, as it does going in.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
I thought the colored Ketchup and the edible plate was pretty cool too. :lol:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
I have a can of batter blaster in the fridge. It isn't my first...
:escape2:
"TJamesW_Phinfan wrote:
I have a can of batter blaster in the fridge. It isn't my first...
:escape2:
Is it delicious?
