The 2009 NBA Finals thread - Orlando Magic vs L.A. Lakers

706 replies

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:32 PM

holy **** JJ finally.....

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:32 PM

Watching Pietrus on the magic is almost as frustrating as watching him playing for the Warriors.

That guys sucks. Sorry if you like him. He sucks. Foul Machine.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

#1 fan#1 fanForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:32 PM

jj!!!!!!!!!

phinnheddphinnheddForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:33 PM

'bout ****ing time JJ hits a 3

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:33 PM

lewis great rebound

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Jun 7, 2009, 10:33 PM

Rashard!

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:33 PM

damn Shard!

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:34 PM

Hedo!!!!!!!!

phinnheddphinnheddForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:34 PM

Hedoooooooooooooooo

phinnheddphinnheddForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:36 PM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

Watching Pietrus on the magic is almost as frustrating as watching him playing for the Warriors.

That guys sucks. Sorry if you like him. He sucks. Foul Machine.

Pietrus is CLUTCH. This must be the first game you've watched him.

phinnheddphinnheddForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:36 PM

Just saying.

phinnheddphinnheddForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:38 PM

****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:38 PM

lmao if thats kobe its a foul

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Jun 7, 2009, 10:38 PM

Courtney Lee you ****ing suck.

Caught the ball with 11 on the shot clock. Made a great move and failed to finish. Pass it back out to Hedo you idiot.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:38 PM

I smell OT

phinnheddphinnheddForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:38 PM

Get A FOUL

phinnheddphinnheddForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:39 PM

i SMELL A KOBE MISS!

FiresoleFiresoleNew Member
Jun 7, 2009, 10:39 PM

"High Definition wrote:

Courtney Lee you ****ing suck.

Caught the ball with 11 on the shot clock. Made a great move and failed to finish. Pass it back out to Hedo you idiot.

that it the dumbest thing i've read in this thread. Like the poster above stated, if that's Kobe, its a foul

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:39 PM

Defense!!!!!!!!!!!!

phinnheddphinnheddForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:40 PM

ot baby!!!!!!!!!!!

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Jun 7, 2009, 10:40 PM

Kobe fails.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

#1 fan#1 fanForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:40 PM

great d. let's go!

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 10:40 PM

Nice block and NO FOUL!??! WOW!!

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Jun 7, 2009, 10:40 PM

Hedo is the ****ing TRUTH.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Jun 7, 2009, 10:40 PM

Here comes the Kobe drive and phantom foul call..