Thank You

18 replies

ALalen1New MemberOP
Jan 17, 2008, 11:13 AM

I would just like to say thank you so much to Celtkin and all other staff members that worked hard to get finheaven up and running again. Also, I would like to note thanks to having this site up. I think its great and I appreciate it a lot as I believe we all do too. Thanks again.

ATATLFINFANSupporter
Jan 17, 2008, 11:28 AM

I 2nd that.

AQAquaInfernoNew Member
Jan 17, 2008, 11:49 AM

"alen1 wrote:

I would just like to say thank you so much to Celtkin and all other staff members that worked hard to get finheaven up and running again. Also, I would like to note thanks to having this site up. I think its great and I appreciate it a lot as I believe we all do too. Thanks again.

150%. I miss the old FH but this spot has become what the old FH was. It's awsome, yea.

DODolphins13FanNew Member
Jan 17, 2008, 12:48 PM

"AquaInferno wrote:

150%. I miss the old FH but this spot has become what the old FH was. It's awsome, yea.

Well said.

It was on my time here and the discussions I saw and partook in while on this board that made me remember how good Fin Heaven was back in the day, and subsequently has drawn me back.

Georgia FinGeorgia FinForum Veteran
Jan 17, 2008, 12:51 PM

Thanks for feedin my addiction while my dealer (A.K.A. Finheaven) was in rehab.:thumbup:

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Jan 17, 2008, 12:59 PM

I like finheaven, but Celtkin.com is the little Spartan forum that could, this place was tough as a tank, always there, and the "Thank You" feature and the Rep points were pretty darn cool features here.

I hope 5 yrs from now, people will remember Celtkin.com, Finheaven in Exile, as the place were real Dolphins Fans hung out during the darkness of the 1-15 season.

If you posted on Celtkin.com, IMO you have the "Real Fan" badge...:hi5:

Roman529Roman529New Member
Jan 17, 2008, 01:52 PM

FH seemed to get a lot of spammers and haters from other sites (delusional Jets fans) whereas everyone on Celtkin seems to be a true Phin's fan.

:bighug:

MDFINFANMDFINFANNew Member
Jan 17, 2008, 02:01 PM

"alen1 wrote:

I would just like to say thank you so much to Celtkin and all other staff members that worked hard to get finheaven up and running again. Also, I would like to note thanks to having this site up. I think its great and I appreciate it a lot as I believe we all do too. Thanks again.

Great post and I concur...thanks to the people who ran this site, my phin fetish was kept alive...really appreciate your patient with us wild dol fans....LOL

:bighug:

mrencinasmrencinasNew Member
Jan 17, 2008, 06:48 PM

who are the people responsible for creating this site and running it? I think we all owe them a thank you.

BUburghphinfanNew Member
Jan 17, 2008, 06:57 PM

"ATLFINFAN wrote:

I 2nd that.

3rd!!!!
:bighug:
<<<<I hope this avatar is over there

DAdaniel3New Member
Jan 17, 2008, 07:10 PM

"burghphinfan wrote:

3rd!!!!
:bighug:
<<<<I hope this avatar is over there

Didn't post much, but I guess i'll 4th the sentiment.

DRdredd1050New Member
Jan 18, 2008, 10:12 AM

I echo the sentiment of all here as well. Thanks so much for keeping the phin juices flowing. I know it takes work to do stuff like this and it's much appreciated. See you all back at the ranch!!!!:ffic:

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jan 18, 2008, 10:40 AM

Aye!!!

ITItsdahumidityForum Veteran
Jan 18, 2008, 10:44 AM

Yeah, thanks Celtkin. :up:

1/4/16 - Chris Grier : "The talk of dysfunction within the organization is over."
Today - Me & every other Dolfan : "Lies!!!"

ottie35ottie35New Member
Jan 19, 2008, 06:58 AM

I second that as well

dolpns13dolpns13New Member
Jan 19, 2008, 09:41 AM

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

"alen1 wrote:

I would just like to say thank you so much to Celtkin and all other staff members that worked hard to get finheaven up and running again. Also, I would like to note thanks to having this site up. I think its great and I appreciate it a lot as I believe we all do too. Thanks again.

Larry LittleLarry LittleSupporter
Jan 19, 2008, 10:36 PM

I agree...

Thanks for letting the "Finheaveners" use this site while it was down. It means a lot to me, and I'm sure to everyone else.

The thing you have to remember about critics is that they can't do it themselves. - John Cleese

CalifinCalifinNew Member
Jan 20, 2008, 06:57 PM

Look forward to Finheaven, even though the hospitality here has been second to none.

To Celtkin, a debt of gratitude, for opening his doors to the prevailing winds, and the incessant dirt devils that gust throughout the community, a huge round of dolphan applause.

-Califin

Whitedolphin54Whitedolphin54Luxury Box
Jan 22, 2008, 07:46 PM

Not all the heroes are on the field. Celtkin is an off road dependable :ffic: