1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank You for Your Continued Support!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    I just wanted to say thank you very much for your continued support and patience while the site is being fixed! Much appreciation, and know this, it will be well worth it!:ffic:

2. FinzFan

FinzFan Get Out of My Goat Locker

Patients? If I wanted Patients I'd a been a doctor! Oh...

Well, everything about FinHeaven has always been worth it and I am proud to be a member. As always, the staff thinks about its members and the quality of life they provide first.

3. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Yes we do. Our membership means everything to us. We are very greatful for each and everyone of you.:wink2:Semper Fi!

4. jcthekid

jcthekid New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Thank you..........

I appreciate being back with some "old school" posters on this board, without the "new school" censorship and biased that there is on some other boards. This has been fun already! Good peeps brother.

5. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Thanks for being a member bro. Stick around, we appreciate having you here.:)

6. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

its the least we can do for all the support that FH has given us over the years. Take your time, make it great.

7. FINintheMOON

FINintheMOON Moderator Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Catharpin, Va
    Bro, You know how I feel about the site man... If there is anything that I can do to assist, please let me know... labor or cash, I am there man...

Thanks to all of you putting in the long hours to getting the site back up!!!

8. FINintheMOON

FINintheMOON Moderator Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Catharpin, Va

SEMPER FI huh... Well in the 82nd, our slogan is "ALL THE WAY AND THEN SOME"...

I want to thank you for serving for your country bro!!!:punk:

9. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    It is great to see old Friends Fin Fan, wouldn't change a thing, I hope they take their time rebuilding FH and do it well.

10. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

Just happy to see you folks again! I was sick when I read what happened. With Christmas upcoming this is among my slowest posting seasons, but I have still missed everyone.

11. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007

Couldnt have put it better. Patience is a virtue, and FH is extremely Virtuous...and brother John, that makes you, MUCK, Celtkin etc etc virtuosos....or something like that...:winkiss:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  12. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Thanks Brother Kenny for the very nice comments.:wink2:

13. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Nice to you around again Pastor keith.:)

14. emocomputerjock

emocomputerjock Senior Member

Nov 23, 2007
    DC
    FFIC...

While I appreciate the sentiment, you don't have to thank me for ish. I love you guys, the community, and FH. The site being down has been trying, but it's us that should be thanking all of the tech, support, and admin staff. Ya'll rock :punk:

15. sabanhater

sabanhater New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Philadelphia
    no problem

16. beck419

beck419 New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    It felt like forever not having the site or message board on. Did not realize it before FH shut down (because I never looked for other dolphin sites). But there really is nothing out there, especially as far as quality of post, better or close to FH. Can't wait for the official site to come back, but this is really fine for the time being. I'm glad it's gonna be up soon, if the site had to go down, it went down the right time hahaaha....The closer we get to the draft and FA the more i need FH!

loyal member
    beck419 previously Culpepper419 lol