1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ted sunquist’s week one scouting reports: Jets at dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by joeydolfan, Sep 5, 2008.

1. joeydolfan

joeydolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Apr 26, 2008
    Ft. Worth
    Here’s Ted Sundquist’s scouting report for one of the more compelling games of the week. If the Fins win, they match their total for 2007. If the Jets lose, they could end up going 0-3 to start the year, with games against New England and San Diego coming up.]

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/09/05/ted-sunquists-week-one-scouting-reports-jets-at-dolphins/

Thought this part was really interesting.

Miami sacked opposing QB’s 14 times in preseason to lead the NFL (NYJ was #2 with 13). The pressure came from across the board (DT, DE & LB) so the defensive staff has to be pleased with the flexibility of their front seven thus far.

I had no idea we led all teams with pre season sacks.

Celtkin likes this.
  2. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    Our D looked really good. I hope we get even better when they count.

3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Im pretty excited to see what our D can do. Im excited about the front 7, but its the secondary that still worries me. Hopefully we can get enough pressure on favre, to force him to make mistakes, and eat some turf.

4. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    Just have to keep grandpa on the move because outside of Michael Strahan's gift he would rather chuck it into 4 defenders than take a sack.