1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ted Ginn Jr. unfiltered

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Nov 7, 2008.

1. aesop

aesop Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    NYC
    Ted Ginn has a Dolphins tattoo. He better get his crap together, or he's going to make a different team feel pretty weird.

2. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Ginn seems confident he will put it all together and I think he will .His route running is a work in progress and he has to improve on getting separation from the DBs .

Most experts will tell you it takes three years for a wide receiver to fulfilll his promise an this is only halfway year two and he is showing the signs

unluckyluciano likes this.
  3. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    holy crap!

I didn't know Ginn had a Dolphins tattoo. The man is committed to this team and I love that!

4. Big Red

Big Red Long Lasting Freshness

Oct 15, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA
    I liked this part:

5. I think Ginn is developing pretty well and I am not convinced at all that he will not develope into a solid #1 reciever before its all over. He has the tools to do it. Seperation comes with gametime experience, as he learns DB's moves he will learn on how to fake them out and make them commit to wrong direction. He has the speed, he can catch, he can elude tacklers. I think he is still suffering from stage fright a bit of being in the nfl and is still learning how to fake out db's as mentioned above.