1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Emotion

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by PHINFAN 4 LIFE, Dec 19, 2010.

1. PHINFAN 4 LIFE

PHINFAN 4 LIFE Season Ticket Holder

Jan 6, 2008
    Fair Hill,Maryland
    I just got done watching Marshall and Henne's press conference's and it was like watching 2 different people from 2 different planets. Marshall kept bringing up the word embarassed, which sums up our whole season. Henne is so whatever I call it. Marshall for all his drama seems to be a real stand-up guy when it is all said and done. This team lacks more players like this in my opinion. Marshall seems pissed and Henne is like we will try and correct the mistakes?? I am off-based here??

2. ascii

ascii People Watcher

Nov 27, 2007
    Etters, Pa
    Of the 2 Marshall has an easier task. That being said Marshall was spot on with how he spoke and Henne let a lot to be desired from a leader.

3. GreysonWinfield

GreysonWinfield Release The Hounds

Nov 1, 2009
    I'm not comparing Henne to Marino but I could never imagine Marino or many QB's being this open. They don't have the luxury.

4. SRM

SRM New Member

Nov 11, 2010
    I honestly hate how Henne seems so calm after we just lost at home for the 6th time and got eliminated from the playoffs. He doesn't give a **** ..

5. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    I'm not sure what you expect from Henne. He's in that "damned if you do, damned if you don't" position. If he's not careful, he ends up the butt of a bunch of jokes. If he says little to nothing he's accused of not caring.

6. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Meh... who cares. Its a useless press conference, where most guys just give pre-written "opinions".

Anyways, you said it yourself... its like watching 2 different people... and guess what, thats exactly what it is. Different people handle things a different way. Theres no way of knowing what Henne really feels. If you seriously think he just... doesnt care, and is like yeah, we lost, whatever. You need to give your head a shake, nobody plays football, especially at the QB position taking some of the shots they take, if they don't care about winning or loosing.

Everything gets so over analyzed and blown out of proportion.

RickyNeverInhaled likes this.
  7. Robert Horry

Robert Horry New Member

Aug 8, 2010
    The dude ****ing CRIED like a girl when he was benched. And you say he doesn't care?

You guys really don't use your heads when posting messages.