1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taylor gets sympathy from NFL brethren

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Jun 3, 2008.

1. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I got nervous when I read the headline that this was going to be another JT hearts Tom Brady love fest.

2. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Interesting if you think about it, a classy guy like Eddie George being shunned by Bill. Bill likes his guys. Can you honestly say one bad thing about George other than injuries? Him and McNair were tough dudes.

phinfanuk likes this.
  3. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami
    Eddie George was finished at that point.

I'm sure no player wants to admit he's got nothing left in the tank so he blames Parcells for his "forced" retirement.

I'm not about to make a claim that Parcells is some angel but come on people.
    This story is silly.

4. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    Same here though I wonder if this was some ploy by their mutual agent or if Freeney's angling to get JT once he leaves the Dolphins for a run at the SB with potentially one of the scariest DE combos ever.

5. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I also think of Jason Taylor as the face of the franchise but I think its sad that no one looks as ZT as one of the faces of this franchise. Present or not, the guy still made a hell of an impact on this team for years.

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    screw the bretheren especially edddie george, that dude was literally scared and intimidated by ray lewis, the bretheren supports JT because of their own selfish reasons, not because they care about JT

7. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Ray Lewis was involved in killing a dude. Wouldn't you be scared and intimidated?

8. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Who are these people to say what they are saying? Parcells has not said JT was not his guy. He is simply making it known that players aren't in charge. If JT wants to play, he will play for the Dolphins. If Ocho Cinco wants to play, he will play for the Bengals. It's all the same. The day of wining players getting what they want, is over. If you don't want to be stuck on a crappy team, then don't sign a long term deal. It's that simple. No long deal, no huge bonus, player works harder. I wonder why they want those long loaded contracts anyway? Seems that they want all the money, but none of the sacrifice that comes with it.

Coral Reefer likes this.