1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tanny on the injury report

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatik, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Quarterback Ryan Tannehill has landed on the injury report, with knee/ankle injuries. The good news is that he fully participated in practice, notwithstanding the injuries. Which likely means that he’ll be able to keep practicing, and to keep playing, at least for now. The currently injured knee was not specified in the injury report.

Not practicing for the Dolphins on Wednesday was safety Reshad Jones (shoulder). Limited in practice were defensive tackle Jordan Phillips (knee) and long snapper John Denney(shoulder). Three other players practiced in full: running back Kenyan Drake (abdomen), defensive end William Hayes (finger), and receiver DeVante Parker (finger).

Kud_II and KeyFin like this.
  2. Kud_II

Kud_II Realist Division

Oct 15, 2011
    Seneca, SC
    Problem with this is we need Tannehill to Rush at least 5 times a game. That's when hes at his best.

Dolphins need to draft a QB prospect for when Tanne is done.

3. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    That scares the crap out of me....this whole season can be down the tubes from something as simple as a sprained ankle on RT. I know he's tough as nails but that injury report news turns my stomach.

mbsinmisc likes this.
  4. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    Probably happened when he was sacked early in the game. He came down on his left knee awkwardly and came up limping on his way back to the sideline.

mbsinmisc and Irishman like this.