1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tannenbaums dreams comes true..The Journey.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Aug 10, 2015.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...e-tannenbaum-0809-20150808-column.html#page=1

if he and Hickey are gonna be our guys moving forward then I thought the article was informative..

I think as long as he isn't immersed in the film room and leaves that to Hickey he can be a fine executive vice VP.

2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    It certainly has the chance to work in our favor. It's possible that Tannebaum has settled into his proper niche with this position, but to do so, he needs a "GM" to fill the secondary role AND be comfortable with it. For Hickey, it's his best interest. If he and Tannebaum work well together and resurrect this talent on this team, it will give him more leverage for future job opportunities down the road. I'd like to see them work together another couple of years and not only increase the talent level with the starters but also the depth on this team.

djphinfan likes this.
  3. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    Ignoring the oline is all on him. Every fan knew that was our biggest need and he ignored it.. Hopefully it works out

4. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    Depends... What is his job? Is he the GM or is Dennis Hickey? And who really wields roster control? We're back in 2008 all over again, wondering if it's Parcells or Ireland pulling the strings. Still time to get Evan Mathis too at LG, if need be. I'm not terribly worried about Billy Turner long term. He's a young buck being man handled by an all-world DT. One we just gave $100+ million dollars. I'm willing to let him have a shot before I label him a bust.

One thing I like about Tannenbaum and he's brought this up before, GM's very rarely get 2nd jobs if they've been fired from the first. There would be no Bill Belichick or Patriots dynasty if that were true for coaches. Learning from failure is a huge part of success. Tannenbaum seems like the kind of guy who's intelligent and capable of learning and applying. I liked the hire from the start and nothing I've seen so far makes me think he's going to be fail at his VP job.

P h i N s A N i T y likes this.
  5. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    How did he ignore the online?

6. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

By cancelling his internet service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohio Fanatic likes this.