1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tannenbaum news conference live @ 1pm et.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Just a heads up. :wink2:

Brasfin likes this.
  2. Brasfin

Brasfin Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Brazil
    Is it going to be on the Miami Dolphins website?

3. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Yeah, I'm sure it will be after.

4. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    It's on the website. Audio is ****ed. Typical Dolphins...

5. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    can't even click on that watch now link anymore

6. P h i N s A N i T y

P h i N s A N i T y My Porpoise in Life

Apr 19, 2012
    Treasure Coast, FL
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Much better to have this guy running the search, than Ross and Peterson. Those guys came away with nothing the first time and Philbin the second time. The GM search was also a debacle. Tannenbaum was brought in to fix the messy structure of this organization, to rid us of the stench from Ross's mis-steps.

So I see these posts about how Ross will ultimately screw this up....but it's different now. The future of the team is back in the hands of someone with experience. Tannenbaum will find us an experienced NFL HC, something we haven't had since we turned it over to Wanny some 15 years ago.[/FONT]

7. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    It cleared up. Grier said the right things. Mentioned team had to stop being seen as dysfunctional or something to that affect and needing to earn fans trust back.

If only he addressed the social media department and their awful #strongertogether campaign.

8. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Even when audio works perfectly, never liked that MD dont set up room to hear the questions being asked from audience/media.....geez simple thing to fix to improve the FAN experience

9. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

I agree with this. It is an AWFUL set up. And as someone who speaks for a living, it is usually crucial to repeat the question/comment so that everyone can hear it. Don't assume that the entire audience can when you are the only one with a microphone.