1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tabloid Crap About Ronnie Brown - Only Read If REALLY Bored

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bpk, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

As per the ever-accurate ProFootballTalk.com the same woman who was in the car for Marcus Vick's DUI also filed a civil suit against Ronnie Brown.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/06/25/woman-arrested-with-marcus-vick-had-sued-ronnie-brown/

"The specifics of the claims made by Cordon against Brown are unclear, but given that the case commenced with a temporary injunction being entered against Brown it appears to be similar to the procedure that was used against Randy Moss earlier this year by a female acquaintance of his in Florida."

So, basically she's either crazy, or maybe Ronnie got too fresh with her at some point.

Bpk

2. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    We will see what happens, and if it's indeed our Ronnie Brown.

The fact that she's hanging around with Marcus Vick doesn't speak well for her IMO.

3. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

That there is the most important thing that needs to be read in that article...

4. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    Well theres a reason we all go to phins.com, were all REALLY bored. So I guess were all gonan have to read that article. :)

HULKFish likes this.
  5. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    I don think it was oour Ronnie Brown there would be a lot more news coversge on the story. The media would probly be on it to. I ahve not heard ESPN or NFL Network talk about it yet or at least I dont think.

Crunkcore likes this.
  6. Crunkcore

Crunkcore The Crunk One

Jun 17, 2008
    My thoughts exactly.

7. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    They weren't just hanging out, they were bf/gf. Yeah I did a google search for her name and ronnie's to see if I turned anything up. The only thing was this court document, so no.

However, I did find a very detailed investigative report by a VA station, and they went into him and her for like 7 minutes. They've been together, he has her name tattooed on his chest, he still lives in a very nice house (Mike's money?) and that she is pretty damn fine. :lol:

She's also is a deadbeat apparently, being sued numerous times in VA and FLA for not paying bills. The one thing that they did not mention is Ronnie Brown. Which I am positive they would have if there was any information on it being a multi-millionaire star RB (top 3 :up:) in the league.

8. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    The media just may be laying low because they can't confirm anything as of yet. They have been getting hit hard lately for jumping the gun (ref: lost tribe).

9. Bpk

It's a specious report whose claims are totally unsubstantiated!!!

Hold on...why does Ronnie have all these photos of her covering his bathroom wall? Hm.

(beware the qquiet ones. they are the weirdest. lol)

10. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I'm still don't get it. What is Ronnie Brown being sued for?

11. Bpk

It sounds like it is mainly for being Ronnie Brown.

12. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    That, or they're actually sitting on it (if it's indeed our Ronnie). I know that a few of them know about this report.

Little known fact: the beat writers generally write about 10 percent of what they actually see/hear/know. There's less restraint than there was 10/20/50 years ago. But there still is restraint.

13. Bpk

Well, it's the only way to maintain a decent relationship with the players. Otherwise the players wouldn't want to tell the reporters anything, nor let them be anywhere NEAR them, where they might see/overhear things.

I imagine many reporters are fact-checking and investigating this as we type.

Either way, this wouldn't affect Ronnie's playing status, so I'm not sure it matters much.