1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Synthol. You ain't gonna believe this.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Sethdaddy8, Jan 12, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    I've been into lifting for years, granted im VERY inconsistent. And to be frank, I never cared enough about it to do something stupid like steroids or diuretics. But I do get a kick out of watching the freaks. And so I was surprised I never heard of this until tonight.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ronharris8.htm

and it gives you:
    [​IMG]
    yeah you know, this is the guy with the worlds largest arms...complete with 14' forearms.
    [​IMG]

here are some more doozies:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    someones gotta make a fail poster outta this idiot

[​IMG]
    of course i have to include one of lucky.

[​IMG]
    sexay!

[​IMG]
    et tu carrot top?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Seriously...how is this a thing?

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I don't know it doesn't look healthy or even fit to me it looks like someone stuck a few softballs in their arms.

azfinfanmang likes this.
  3. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    lol Get the **** outta here! Sad to say, but I do believe that in a second because people are that stupid. Who the hell would even think that looks good?

All I could think of when I saw this was the Family Guy episode with Popeye.

"You never realized this wasn't how a human being was supposed to look?"

"Those are tumors in your forearms."

This is worse than steroids IMO. God people are lazy idiots.

Boik14, JCowScot and byroan like this.
  4. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    imagine having like 23" arms, but still being weak as ****...curling 15 lb dumbells!

and that greg valentino idiot, claiming to have the worlds largest arms. there's cheating, and then theres CHEATING. those ******ed record breaking arms are basically breast implants. this is the worst thing that could happen to dopey wanna be bodybuilders.

5. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Wow.

Looks like mis-guided Botox injections. Very very very sad indeed.

6. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
  7. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc-qPqkxCsU&NR=1"]YouTube - Klaus Doring[/ame]

wtf

8. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    i still cant get over this...

9. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    why in the world would you want to look like you have giant tumors in your arms?

:pity:

10. JCowScot

JCowScot So funky the dead dance

Mar 22, 2008
    FLA USA
    I think this is just like any other body image disease. Bulimia, anorexia, O-C plastic surgery- it all stems from body dysmorphia. Instead of looking 'thin' or 'beautiful', guys want to looked 'pumped' or 'ripped'. It can become an addiction and have just as horrible consequences as any other illicit drug. I really feel for these guys. It's very sad, and very stupid.

Bpk likes this.
  11. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    that dog in your sig mustve experimented with this

Bpk likes this.
  12. JCowScot

JCowScot So funky the dead dance

Mar 22, 2008
    FLA USA
    :lol: No experiment- he wanted it. Direct injection, just like it says. He was tired of being the '98lb. weakling' of the dog park. Now, even the pits are scared of him.:up: He still asks for the juice every now and then, but thankfully I have control over that. Just regular alpo, with a little wild venison thrown in for good measure. It's hard living w/ an addict.:pity:

azfinfanmang likes this.
  13. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    at first i was annoyed at that valentino idiot for trying to stake a claim at something people work really hard at. say what you will about steroid guzzling bodybuilders...those dudes work hard and dedicate their entire existence to that craft. and this guy sits back and injects himself with goop, and so yeah. that pisses me off. especially like that dope in the youtube video who did it to his whole body and looks like Mr.Staypuft. folks trying to cheat their way, its ridiculous.

but then i look at the kids who did it, dude with the beard. id wake up crying every morning if i had that grotesque abomination for an arm. i wonder if they accidentally did too much? or if they did as you suggest, and just kept going and going and going... and i feel bad for them. it seems to last for YEARS.

the only harm though, seems to come from the point of injection, where it could cause nerve damage or kill you if pumped into an artery. i havent heard much regarding long term damage like liver failure or cancer, heart failure etc...i dont know, this is new to me, i have never personally seen someone who uses this crazy crap.

14. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Those pictures are hilariously awful. I mean some of those dude have absolutely ZERO definition anywhere else and yet they have arms like theres a softball stuck there. It looks entirely unbalanced and idiotic.

15. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    well then stop putting them on your myspace then......