1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suggestions

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by RickyNeverInhaled, Mar 17, 2009.

Tags:
  1. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    there's a couple of things that i like from other forums that would make this place a little better. is there anyway to have the option to only show unread posts instead of scrolling through ones you've already read to get to ones that you haven't? and can you put the same links at the top of the page on to the bottom of the page? This would be nice b/c we're already scrolling down to read post, the way it is now is you have to scroll up afterwards to click the link to go back to the page with all the thread titles.

thanks.

p.s. i love this place!

CrunchTime likes this.
  2. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    I am not sure if this answers your question but at the top of the page under Display modes you can choose Threaded mode which outlines posts.

Also at the top of the page there is New Posts

You will get he hang of it with a little experimentation

3. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    i dont like the other views, but i do like the new post thing, one of my friends pointed that out to me earlier today. i also found where you can click on view first unread post. that's more along the lines of what i was thinking. I use to be in another forum that automatically showed the unread posts in each thread so you didn't have to scroll through all the post you've already read. clicking on view first unread post solves my problem but it would be sweet if the forum was set up to do that automatically.

thanks for your help.

CrunchTime likes this.