Sturgis, Jones and Jenkins signed
7 replies
4th, 5th and 7th round picks Jenkins, Sturgis and Jones are the first three draftees to sign their rookie contracts, as per various tweets and now confirmed by the Dolphins.
Dolphins sign three of their rooks.
The Dolphins are getting started on getting their rookies under contract. The team today announced the signing of linebacker Jelani Jenkins, defensive back Don Jones, and kicker Caleb Sturgis.
All are getting four-year contracts under the rules of the collective bargaining agreement.
Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2013/05/dolphins-sign-their-first-three-rookies-to-deals.html#storylink=cpy
I would think they would want their guys to be able to attend the mandatory camp next week..
The Dolphins have nine draft picks, so six remain unsigned. (No issues, they'll all sign).
Jenkins was Miami’s first fourth-round selection (104th overall) in the 2013 NFL Draft out of the University of Florida. Started 31 games at Florida and played in 36 total games during his career. Jenkins finished his career with 182 tackles (109 solo), six sacks, 17 stops for loss and six quarterback pressures and three interceptions. Born March 13, 1992 in Rockville, Maryland, Jenkins attended Our Lady of Good Council High School in Olney, Md. where he lettered in both football and track.
Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2013/05/dolphins-sign-their-first-three-rookies-to-deals.html#storylink=cpy
I thought they was a cool lil nugget about how he thinks there will be no issues, does he know somethin we don't?

Funny to look forward to a kicker as much as I am w Sturgis. Then again is there a team that's lost more games in FGs over the last 2 years than us?
Silence

It's ******* Golden.
Good news. My boy Jenkins ready to do work!
"djphinfan wrote:
Wonder why it was moved??
Cause you weren't the first to post it.
I just want to see no holdouts this year. No missed time!
"VanDolPhan wrote:
Cause you weren't the first to post it.
I just want to see no holdouts this year. No missed time!
Did you see the lil nugget Armando wrote?

"djphinfan wrote:
Did you see the lil nugget Armando wrote?
Nope. I tend to avoid Armando McNugget head as much as possible.