1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid Ignorant me..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Fin-Omenal, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    No way I'm a racist, I have black friends.... So I guess bend over sport.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

2. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Yeah, no racist has ever said that before.....could you be more cliche?

3. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    I was mocking your ignorance and what do you know it worked.

I'm sorry some angry racist white boys beat up you and a black friend one day I truly am sorry you had to go through that, but that doesn't give you the right to assume every white man on the planet is automatically a racist. You are taking past experiences and applying them here....

Again all this arguing is not good for your problem...I honestly suggest professional help for your scarred past.

4. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    All I am going to say is the majority of white people aren't racist, just like the majority of black people aren't and for that matter all other races....goodwill and humanity exists within all humans.....

I am laughing at you Fin-D, you totally got suckered into this thread....well done Fin-O...

McLovin and Fin-Omenal like this.
  5. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Where did I say every white guy is racist? Most aren't. There are plenty of bigots and racists though, like you...you're a bigot.

You have no idea what its like to experience it but you sit back and decree anyone upset with racism is stupid. And then you can't even back your goddamn point with anything resembling a cogent argument, so you just go right into douche bag mode the second you're challenged. You'd think someone who feels strongly enough about your point as you do (as evidenced by your constant unending attempt to keep agitating the issue) wouldn't have such a hard time defending it.

I asked earlier and of course instead of answering it, you just kept being a smarmy dick, but I'll ask again, do you understand the main difference in the case you brought up and the Trayvon martin one is that Zimmerman wasn't even going to have a trial?

6. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Suckered? Do you really think I had any illusions has to how this would go? Give me SOME credit.

You may not believe what i'm about to say, but........I enjoy arguing. I know, I know, I just blindsided you......

finyank13 likes this.
  7. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    ahhhh grasshopper it is never an argument but always a debate.....

McLovin likes this.
  8. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    I think anyone upset with racism is stupid....

Wow out of left field much??

And both of these cases are just examples of the media bias, surely anyone can pick apart the details to get it to say what you want.

This is ALL bad and all very sick, the difference seems to be that you think one case has more MEANING than the other or more of a right to a public uproar. In wich case it is hard to see where you are coming from in that regard.

9. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Who said both these cases weren't horrible? What that ***** did is disgusting and I hope they gut her. Its one of millions of stories that are disgusting. She was arrested and put on trial though. The TM story was big because Zimmerman was not arrested and put on trial. You understanding that or not has no bearing on reality. White people kill black people all the time. Black people kill white people all the time. Neither are given a whole lot of weight in the media, the only time it is, is when there's a key difference like the killer didn't get in any trouble or is a cop or something along those lines.

The fact that you and many others are trying to equate two completely different things screams that all of you have a viewpoint fueled by personal biases.

10. bigbry

bigbry Huge Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Colorado
    I see what you did there...MUCH JUST WHITE

[​IMG]

ToddPhin and Fin-Omenal like this.
  11. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    It's not about the cases, its about the media exploiting bias "hate crimes"

12. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    For the billionth time, they "exploited" it because Zimmerman wasn't even going to trial. That was the story. Think about it, why didn't we hear about the story until AFTER it was decided Zimmerman would not be brought up on charges?

13. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    ALL people are bigoted. Every last one.

I don't know what perverse joke the universe had in mind when we evolved that way; I mean, we were all squirming in the muck millions of years ago, yet here we are now—living in the midst of riches and wonders unimaginable to even our own great-grandparents, giving asswipes like Phil Robertson a bully pulpit.

To hear a white person say that there isn't institutionalized racism anymore or that there isn't as much of it is always so damn adorable. Asswipes. Read 'Black Like Me,' a book by a white man who somehow went undercover as a black man in the 1970s. Then ask any young black man if anything has changed.

But you know the worst bigots? Other minorities.

Someone mentioned Boston before; why is it that Irish-Americans and Italian-Americans, who suffered plenty of bigotry themselves, heap such scorn on blacks, Hispanics and any brown people? Growing up immersed in my own Cuban culture, you wouldn't believe the things I heard people say about other races and religions; even educated, enlightened people who should've (and did) know better.

It's never going to get any better; hundreds of years from now, when we are one homogenous race, we will gleefully find other, more minute differences over which to hate others. Bank on it.

14. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Italians don't even like Italians....

McLovin and NaboCane like this.
  15. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    A bit shocking to find out how those from the middle to northern part view Italians from the southern areas and Sicily

16. bigbry

bigbry Huge Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Colorado
    I'm married to one. Well, 1/2 Italian 1/2 French, but its the Italian side I hate........................................................................................................the most.

17. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    I am talking about in America....

18. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    She must cook like ****....

19. bigbry

bigbry Huge Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Colorado